2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope you do, man. This is one of those few black box gems that I'm steady finding deals for (got my DS pair for $90 shipped which is retail basically) . Dunno why these aren't hyped, I love the color combo and the material is very soft (reminds me of some orange box days).
It'll happen I keep seeing them popup in various sizes so I know it's out there. Definitely doesn't get the love it deserves

Funny
On feet today
Beat

Last edited:

Just doing what I can for the thread my dude.
As always. It's funny, since the first day I started rocking NTSB, you have always been the poster child of good info and helpfulness. You're like the NTSB Mascot (in a very good way) haha.
It'll happen I keep seeing them popup in various sizes so I know it's out there. Definitely doesn't get the love it deserves
Seriously. I'll keep a lookout for that 13 though ....
Funny
On feet today
HELL. YES.

Lemme piggy back your info

Just called and the guy(Chris, I think )said no phone orders. Only local pickup they only got 7 pairs... SAY WHAAAAT? So yes, the  9-10 is confirmed but phone orders are certainly no go and they are charging 130.

Umm, that's crazy. I know folks that got through. He must of switched it up. No biggie, I got more info coming.

As always. It's funny, since the first day I started rocking NTSB, you have always been the poster child of good info and helpfulness. You're like the NTSB Mascot (in a very good way) haha.
Salutes my dude.

Lemme piggy back your info

Just called and the guy(Chris, I think )said no phone orders. Only local pickup they only got 7 pairs... SAY WHAAAAT? So yes, the  9-10 is confirmed but phone orders are certainly no go and they are charging 130.
Damn, they told me the same thing. I got hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed for no reason. Thanks for the heads up though.

think I'll just scoop the de las off the Nike app and try it out for the first time

that pre order is tempting tho

Back
Top Bottom