2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Visca el Barça

And look what happened tho. All that hype with ridiculous prices and now you can get them for below retail or heck for retail. Reasons why I'm waiting for now.

Just got my DSM dunks and they run super huge. Now the size i need is sold out so i guess i have to hit fleabay.

Leather used on the inside of the tongue is the best learher I have ever felt on a Nike produced shoe.

Last edited:
This.

I even told @Slushman2007 this a couple pages back, yet he's still going on about release dates
laugh.gif
I know I know. Its damn near been engraved in the NT thread that there is no relase date for these GR's lol my fault I saw dudes site and thought hold up that doesnt look right. And figured I'd ask wont happen again fellas no worries

I haven't bought a pair of SB's since 2010 these just have a special place in my heart. These would be my first sneaker purchase in 2015 to show how I'm no where still in the game.
No shots fired, my man. Just a joke because we always comment on how the resellers fail on SB releases nearly regardless of the release. Tiffs was the one release to rule.

Pretty clean yellow curbs.
don't really know if that's a great price.
@byukid
peep that battery level

Also saw these in kids sizes at my local tj-Maxx
yes I'm a maxxinista

I know I know. Its damn near been engraved in the NT thread that there is no relase date for these GR's lol my fault I saw dudes site and thought hold up that doesnt look right. And figured I'd ask wont happen again fellas no worries
No worries bro, I know you're just anxious and excited about the release. Don't stress those sneaker blogs, half the time they're wrong, and the majority of them get their info off here anyways.

All the info you'll need to cop will be in here :smokin

Last edited:
Yet somehow Japan has it all figured out re: safety and being on time...ALL the time. 

1357521492_tumblr_lnn0zv6ntf1qbplir.jpg

The railroad systems out there are privately owned I believe. Theres a big difference obviously in railroading in the United States. Not disagreeing with you in terms of time and efficiency there though.

Isn't there a big issue of people jumping/falling on the tracks and the trains going about their business?

Most of the time when it comes to things like that, its commuter error. Alcoholism, suicide, stupidity. You would be surprised how many people attempt to board a moving train while the doors are closed.

Not really. If anything the majority of cases are drunks. And at that point, meh, not my problem. 

Buses/trains in the states are horrible. Best Ive experienced so far has been in Bangkok, which Tokyo will trump obviously bc they are numero uno. 

Agreed

dvlsfan30 dvlsfan30 I wasn't putting the metro people under fire

i remember my dad having to go out late at night to help lift the trains off people cuz they decided the tracks looked like a nice place to sleep

People are idiots

dvlsfan30 dvlsfan30 I wasn't putting the metro people under fire

i remember my dad having to go out late at night to help lift the trains off people cuz they decided the tracks looked like a nice place to sleep

People are idiots

No offense taken, the way i worded it may of made it sound like that but its all good. There is alot of stuff that needs to be taken care of , i can agree. Management is a good start. Politics too

My dude, how you rockin pants in that heat? Are you originally from UAE? I've always wondered if you eventually just get used to the heat, once it gets past 30 degrees celsius (over 85 Fahrenheit for you silly Americans and your silly measurement scales you're too stubborn to drop
laugh.gif
) I'm not happy unless I'm in a pool or a lake
laugh.gif

If I had to guess, I would say they probably will at a random store or 2 due to stores routinely running discount codes, but I wouldn't wait around hoping to score 20% off if you really want them. Should be attainable for retail though for everyone who wants them and pays attention in here.
Repped, and I'm from the Philippines I work as an IT Administrator in the UAE (overseas worker), my work is in the office so I'm alright with the heat, it was 42 degrees celsius, but the worst is when it hit the 45 and 48 degrees.

Anyway I think ill wait for disco, and will try all my best on the De La Soul Lows!

Back
Top Bottom