2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wish I could say I'm copping but I am not for reasons only a head of household that supports 5 can understand.
Respect.
pimp.gif

I wanna like the BTTF and De la's , just can't see myself wearing de la's and that huge crease on the BTTF's is very unsettling

Wow. On my way to work and looks like I missed the boat. All good, plenty more to go around. Good stuff to those who grabbed a pair.

Now, not all the time, but some people find the dunk low PREMIUMS to be a tighter fit, yes? Mainly due to the different materials they use?

Even though it appears more "stretchy", I went a half size up on these BTTFs. Just don't want them to kill my feet like my giraffes and concords.
I found they fit the same as the rest of my lows.

Any complaints about the "Sparkle" dunks? I've been waiting to add the "McFly's" to the collection, but the "Sparkle's" look rather interesting. Either would be my 1st pickup of the 2015 releases.

Like I said, waiting (PATIENTLY) for those "McFly's"...

I am with you bro not going to sweat it that much ... Still need to double up on the De las and pick up for the wife.. Ppl lets all breath we will be oK for the BTTF

Back
Top Bottom