2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So how can I get the sb dunk mag low, I know they sold out on premier in like a second, where else are they going up? And what stores will be stocking? 

At the risk of sounding stupid, again, what do you mean everywhere? Like will my local skateshop have them or will I have to do the whole online camp out routine? 
They're a GR so they have no set release date and are just now trickling in to the local's. Keep checking the thread and you will eat. 

At the risk of sounding stupid, again, what do you mean everywhere? Like will my local skateshop have them or will I have to do the whole online camp out routine? 

They are a general release, any skateshop w/ an SB account would have been able to order pairs. So they should be at your local, as well as everyone one elses local, as well as every online SB shop, as well as NDC, etc...

And don't forget about the shipping problems coming out of Memphis, we will continue to see staggered shop releases because of this.

Last edited:
Damn when those bttf dropped on premier I was working and tryna get nycc tickets, I had no chance. I'm Sure I'll cop eventually if I cajt scoop two pairs of de las.

Damn when those bttf dropped on premier I was working and tryna get nycc tickets, I had no chance. I'm Sure I'll cop eventually if I cajt scoop two pairs of de las.
NYCC tickets were definitely a much more productive use of your time. Those are nearly impossible to get, whereas these BTTF Dunks will surely pop up again and again until you get the chance to scoop a pair. Don't sweat it. 
glasses.gif

I actually got through on NYCC, you have the info for the next sale date right? U should get through next time.

I actually got through on NYCC, you have the info for the next sale date right? U should get through next time.
Oh nah I got through but it took maybe like ten mins so I woudo have missed the premier drop since I wasn't checkin the boards

Oh nah I got through but it took maybe like ten mins so I woudo have missed the premier drop since I wasn't checkin the boards
Smoothest cop ever! Why doesn't NDC move like NYCC servers man. I really hate Nike.

(I'm still shopping with them tho)

NYCC tickets were definitely a much more productive use of your time. Those are nearly impossible to get, whereas these BTTF Dunks will surely pop up again and again until you get the chance to scoop a pair. Don't sweat it. 8)
Oh yea of course but I would have loved to get both of those things out of the way. And you know what I don't even realize how hard to come by they are because I cop 3 days or VIPs easily when they drop. It's only when I see the struggles on facebook that I actually realize all these years I just been dodging bullets with the easy cops

Smoothest cop ever! Why doesn't NDC move like NYCC servers man. I really hate Nike.

(I'm still shopping with them tho)
Please count Ya blessings the struggle is real on facebook, maaaad ppl not coppin , waiting Since 12:01 :/

the supposed 'yeezy' colorway was pretty bad as well.....
It was not my style nor was I interested, but the colorway was definitely fresh and at least original on the Yeezy's themselves, but when they started dropping foams, jordan flights, roshes, etc. in the colorway it got pretty stale pretty fast. 

Back
Top Bottom