2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You new cats think they are going to ship the shoes for free and no tax. Saving 10-15 for kicks you supposedly been wanting and checking for only to pass makes no sense. 1 guy was like $120. That's why I stay in the bushes.

Says it's in Canadian dollars. Should be $140 US Shipped. Copped my size 12 to be done with the hunt.

You new cats think they are going to ship the shoes for free and no tax. Saving 10-15 for kicks you supposedly been wanting and checking for only to pass makes no sense. 1 guy was like $120. That's why I stay in the bushes.
Well if they release on NDC that's free shipping for over $75 and then with tax that's $110, instead of 130 + tax. 

Its all about the principle, I've seen countless other sites that have free shipping and charge box price.  I'm not going to pay $30 over box price and then possibly shipping foh with that bs.  Ill just hold out till I  catch them for retail.

nike-sb-dunk-high-obsidian-camo-2.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-obsidian-camo-3.jpg

Salvation (which is apparently now known as 'Hurley/Nike SB') hasn't gotten theirs yet and isn't sure if/when they will be.

Well if they release on NDC that's free shipping for over $75 and then with tax that's $110, instead of 130 + tax. 
No beefing then why are you clicking on the sites with no intention on buying. Wait for ndc rather than knock all the prices. I never said over pay a ridiculous amount but 10-15 isn't make or break. If it is then find something else.

No beefing then why are you clicking on the sites with no intention on buying. Wait for ndc rather than knock all the prices. I never said over pay a ridiculous amount but 10-15 isn't make or break. If it is then find something else.
If NDC drops I'll be there. In the meantime I'm clicking links to check the prices. Like the poster before me said its a matter of principle, why pay 30% over box price? And 'no beefing' but why do you care what I'm clicking? 

I took one for the teams to straighten the mess out. Then left hanging do defend my position by peeps who even I don't recognize in here. @ heatseeker seems like you took it personal which means you care. I don't need any help not looking for oops or links. I generally like the convo and peeps in here. Don't judge my sb stash by my avi. You got it jabroni or do you not smell what this rock is cooking.

I took one for the teams to straighten the mess out. Then left hanging do defend my position by peeps who even I don't recognize in here. @ heatseeker seems like you took it personal which means you care. I don't need any help not looking for oops or links. I generally like the convo and peeps in here. Don't judge my sb stash by my avi. You got it jabroni or do you not smell what this rock is cooking.
Someone sippin a little too hard on the haterade, watch out too much sodium intake can be bad for your heart. 

Back
Top Bottom