2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SPOT is still waiting to receive their batch so like all the vets are saying in here...patience...eventually everyone can cop for retail from all the smaller skate shops with an online storefront

YOOOO!!!! Shots fired 
roll.gif

I haven't been paying attention this year, so far for me the sb releases are wack as hell. All this hype over de las and they're ugly as a mofo. Imo. Bttf is the only pair so far I'm even remotely interested in.

You about to start the Baltimore riots in this thread with that hypebeast comment.

Dude, it happens EVERYTIME there's a decently hyped release. Someone that lurks, calls the shop and tells them about us. Some people even give them my screen name and ask for my personal phone number so that they can contact me directly. SMH.

AGAIN, FOR THE RECORD NEW FOLKS, DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT ME OR THE THREAD!

I like to take positives from negatives though. Positive things that come out of this is, he's a cool dude, the shop is awesome and he'll add to the thread. He made an account and contacted me directly after he was directed here by someone via info I posted. Before he decided to post, I gave him the run down about what we were about as a whole and gave him the rule and regs of the thread. He's not going to spam us, he really respects what we're about and he's not going to tell ANYONE ELSE about us. He's a small shop, you all know how much I love small shops. As long as he's good, I think it's okay. It's another cemented buying option for us. Any thoughts fellow members?
sounds good fam

Wait, people actually NAME YOU @John00  that's messed up. How would anyone think that's okay?!?

As for the small shop, I'm cool with it...I'll even make some extra purchases for solidarity. 

Back
Top Bottom