2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

where are you in NY/ 845 specifically that you are 2 to albany and 2+ to NYC?

think i know the spot you mention...2nd Nature? used to always have a size waiting for me 

I am in wappingers falls. There was a store called tsx in the poughkeepsie galleria. They had a kingston location too but closed.

2nd nature is actually like an hr from me. I didnt know they had sbs but never went after i saw some guys on another forum having them hold down pairs. Figured it would be a waste to go to come back empty handed. They just opened another location or another skate park my brother had just mentioned a couple days ago.

Last edited:
What the hell is going on in here....
x3iRNXZ.jpg

goodnight.

Last edited:
I live in ny and have no local. Did for several years but they closes after a couple years when i got into it in 06-07.

Nearest place is in albany 2 hrs away or nyc 2+ hrs with train subway etc.

I rely solely online and phone orders.
I'm near cold spring, but I'm always making the trek to tocal spots in tri state. sometimes this day and age its better to get what you want in brick/mortar.

didn't thnk tax got SBs. maybe just some GRs, or did they get QS?

2nd nature unfortunately stopped their acct. SB acct is pretty expensive and it wasn't paying the bills from their perspective. was a great spot that few knew of, maybe that was partially to blame for their acct running dry.

I'm near cold spring, but I'm always making the trek to tocal spots in tri state. sometimes this day and age its better to get what you want in brick/mortar.

didn't thnk tax got SBs. maybe just some GRs, or did they get QS?

2nd nature unfortunately stopped their acct. SB acct is pretty expensive and it wasn't paying the bills from their perspective. was a great spot that few knew of, maybe that was partially to blame for their acct running dry.

They had sbs and got the quick strikes. He marked some a little but was holding me a 10 on some stuff i wanted. Glad to know theres someone else somewhat local into sbs. Theres a handful of people around here that follow.

Thanks for the info 973! Repped!!!

Hey Kray, I ended up picking up the Haze dunks you posted from eBay. Another member said they may be fake. I'll post pics when I get them on Monday, hopefully they're legit. Either way, repped for posting info for other sizes, I appreciate it. If they're fake oh well only $110 wasted, but if they're legit I came up! Lol

Hey Kray, I ended up picking up the Haze dunks you posted from eBay. Another member said they may be fake. I'll post pics when I get them on Monday, hopefully they're legit. Either way, repped for posting info for other sizes, I appreciate it. If they're fake oh well only $110 wasted, but if they're legit I came up! Lol

No then you just gotta get your money back with a paypal claim don't waste your money

Yeah post pics asap.. Also you can just file a paypal claim and u get your cash back

Ok cool, didn't know I could do that since he doesn't state anywhere in the description that the dunks are authentic. Thanks guys.

How you guys think the De La Soul online is going to be on Saturday. Didn't realize the Hare 7's were coming out the same day. It's got me paranoid usually that means they get scooped as consolation.

Last couple Jordan GR's sat for a while though.

How you guys think the De La Soul online is going to be on Saturday. Didn't realize the Hare 7's were coming out the same day. It's got me paranoid usually that means they get scooped as consolation.

Last couple Jordan GR's sat for a while though.
I think we will all be fine. I bet theres going to be a good many of these, just like the past SBs, and if not you'll be able to get them for retail or retail plus shipping a little while after

Back
Top Bottom