2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I straight up leveld myself skating last night - was coming down a hill, did a little tic tac over a pothole and slammed into another one a foot away

body, meat pavement

Happy Friday folks!

Last edited:
Ok cool, didn't know I could do that since he doesn't state anywhere in the description that the dunks are authentic. Thanks guys.

Even if he had posted "these are fake" or "seller assumes no responsibility for authenticity" you'd still probably win since eBay doesn't allow fakes period.

I straight up leveld myself skating last night - was coming down a hill, did a little tic tac over a pothole and slammed into another one a foot away

body, meat pavement

Happy Friday folks!
Hope you are ok fam, no serious injuries with the De La's dropping sat...

Ambush

tX4bFoMMMLYgVYAQUGuV0sSDJf61achLC66LBHyCxCtjRCnHgsxwe481cxbiiYudVQIjpVTl3me-RpRH2Sp1XvGkxtXBOaWOHw5FqIqd87q8tCuSEqRD9MRbUk5b_ByyaRDebqoZOM8nuR4RbL8HVvBAZ6nSPm0leov391Y=s0-d-e1-ft

Damn probably too late but I sent Blacksheep an email. Hopefully they come thru, really don't feel like dealing with the madness tomorrow morning.

body, meat pavement

Happy Friday folks!

Man. When I was 15 I was skating a hill, and started to get the wobbles. Tried to run out of it but instead did my best pete Rose and slid for home.
My mom was picking rocks out of my side for awhile.
What a great memory you invoked!

Mag high would've been dope, saw them in person at a semi local yesterday, meh. Not worth the hype IMO. Discount status (not a knock) if it wasn't for the moniker.

Last edited by a moderator:

body, meat pavement

Happy Friday folks!

Hopefully you just got some scrapes here and there. As long as your legs and feet are good I say get back on board and push on fam.

Man. When I was 15 I was skating a hill, and started to get the wobbles. Tried to run out of it but instead did my best pete Rose and slid for home.
My mom was picking rocks out of my side for awhile.
What a great memory you invoked!

Had this happen a few times and found myself trying to duck and roll out of it lol between speed wobbles and coming to dead stop from hitting a small rock in the road idk what's worse. :lol:

Last edited:
Hopefully you just got some scrapes here and there. As long as your legs and feet are good I say get back on board and push on fam.
Had this happen a few times and found myself trying to duck and roll out of it lol between speed wobbles and coming to dead stop from hitting a small rock in the road idk what's worse.
laugh.gif
Id take wobbles any day.

At least you have a glimpse of time to prepare for your downfall. 

Back
Top Bottom