2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The lows are dope. But the highs take the cake for me. Had them back when they dropped in 2005 glad to see them back in a different silhouette. Maybe we could be seeing a MF Doom low
nerd.gif

The lows are dope. But the highs take the cake for me. Had them back when they dropped in 2005 glad to see them back in a different silhouette. Maybe we could be seeing a MF Doom low
nerd.gif
that would be sick...I remember 7-8 years ago on RD for the dooms,  I had to take a final that day.  I had two girls (roommates) line up for me haha, but they both struck out.  I felt kinda bad for making them do it.  but compensated with a nice meal.  never was able to get a pair

I think if the Marty Mcflys / BttFs didnt have the name attached people would be like, what is up with this teal speckled midsole. Amazing how themes can sway people's minds (including myself at times). I like the shoe, and am considering copping but I'm aiming for the real prize this year.... Power laces... Where's my hoverboard at.

Also, the "translucent" teal sole should age in the future into a completely different shade of green. "Back to the Future" green werddd up!
I wonder what retail on the power laces are gonna be and how limited

emailed blacksheep almost immediately after dudes post yesterday but didnt get emailed back. there must have been other people hitting them up throughout the day before that post was made. appreciate the info regardless though! :smokin

Just got off the phone with BS. 

Didn't sound too convincing but if you got an invoice and paid, you should be all set. I figured they would send a confirmation but I guess not. 

FYI

You guys think a DS pair of hunters would hold up okay now, they are my favorite pair of SB's and never got around to buying them. Would love to see them in a Hi. Also its starting to hit me that when i got into sneakers was 11 years ago and would love to get now alot of pairs i couldnt then but wonder how the sneakers from that time aged in comparison to those from the 90s did back in 04-07.

Wow mags at my door already from classics Woodbridge of course I'm in philly and they shipped from jersey but that was super quick !

Back
Top Bottom