2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Invest in crease protectors, or the toe box will dissappear .
You guys think a DS pair of hunters would hold up okay now, they are my favorite pair of SB's and never got around to buying them. Would love to see them in a Hi. Also its starting to hit me that when i got into sneakers was 11 years ago and would love to get now alot of pairs i couldnt then but wonder how the sneakers from that time aged in comparison to those from the 90s did back in 04-07.

Lol 300 for what
thank you for that laugh

Invest in crease protectors, or the toe box will dissappear .

thank you for that laugh
?? Just trying to see what he thinks will be going for 300. Not the DLS [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Didn't think I would get this lucky

OH....I just realized that THIS will be 999 Post.
I better save my 1000 Post for something Good!
No more comments until Pix Time!
Later, alligator!

This thread has turned into madness
****** buying protections for their sneaks? Just wear your **** and stop complaining.
Madness, then leave or just lurk.
I wasn't complaining, and I didn't see one complaint. Crease protectors literally saved my Hunters, I don't walk around wearing ripped up shoes, unless I just got done skating them.
I was strictly passing along useful information.
Maybe one day you will grasp the concept, until then maybe you should just fall back.

Last edited:
Just noticed that the infrareds are dropping tomorrow also, pretty filled day for releases, Stores are going to be hectic. But with that and the hares hopefully it makes it even easier to pick up the DLS's.

Damn this has me debating on trying my luck instore or online has to be one or the other at this point. Although Tmobiles LTE is pretty quick in the city, fun times ahead either way good luck to all.

Last edited:
Just noticed that the infrareds are dropping tomorrow also, pretty filled day for releases, Stores are going to be hectic. But with that and the hares hopefully it makes it even easier to pick up the DLS's.
Hares and Infrareds will be top priority for most I imagine. I don't think DLS are going to be a hard cop at all with how widely available they will be online. 

price aside - which would you rathe rock - red or black supreme blazers and why

Last edited:
Price aside, I would wear the black ones as beaters. I like the red ones more but I wouldn't wear it as much.

Back
Top Bottom