2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just noticed that the infrareds are dropping tomorrow also, pretty filled day for releases, Stores are going to be hectic. But with that and the hares hopefully it makes it even easier to pick up the DLS's.
Damn this has me debating on trying my luck instore or online has to be one or the other at this point. Although Tmobiles LTE is pretty quick in the city, fun times ahead either way good luck to all.

Hares and Infrareds will be top priority for most I imagine. I don't think DLS are going to be a hard cop at all with how widely available they will be online. 
Infrareds got pushed back! I'm so freakin bummed about that lol... I wanna cop these DLS but i already know its the hype getting to me and ill never wear it lol

Infrareds got pushed back! I'm so freakin bummed about that lol... I wanna cop these DLS but i already know its the hype getting to me and ill never wear it lol
I don't see anything about infrareds pushed back and the DLS will be an easy cop... why wouldn't you wear them? 

Pushed back? Until next weekend?
May 28th...

not going to wear them?
Yeah I've been collecting for quite some time and only owned the "Yellow" lows. Never owned the De la highs.

So I would love to finally own that De la colorway but i wont rock it. itll just sit in my closet like mytiff highs smh im a hoarder lol

I don't see anything about infrareds pushed back and the DLS will be an easy cop... why wouldn't you wear them? 
answered above lol

Wonder how many more "me myself and I" references are going to be posted. Up to about 4 so far.

Good luck tomorrow for those copping. One more pair available since I'm 99% sure I'm not buying

Alright the Haze Dunks are in.  Here are some pictures, let me know if I need to take certain angles or of a specific part.  Thanks for all of the help guys.

On a side note, he didn't double box the shoes and they were stuffed with old socks
sick.gif

My only other non-SB dunk

That holagram on the 05 !!!! Is better trust none the less i still love my Low tops

I thought it was confirmed when the white highs came out that no holograms were present on the two new De Las? Little shiny but no holograms even close to being like the classics

Last edited:
Alright the Haze Dunks are in.  Here are some pictures, let me know if I need to take certain angles or of a specific part.  Thanks for all of the help guys.

On a side note, he didn't double box the shoes and they were stuffed with old socks:x

My only other non-SB dunk

Your GOOD bro Legit

I dont care what shoe it is. If I ever got a pair shipped to me with someone old socks they'd be going right back. F that noise. 

Shifting gears somewhat, was there no hype either on the cali highs, the lows seem to go for a nice amount, i figured they would sell well also.
Almost zero hype. Which is odd given the price of the lows and the fact that the leather was damn nice on the highs. 

Shifting gears somewhat, was there no hype either on the cali highs, the lows seem to go for a nice amount, i figured they would sell well also.

Almost zero hype. Which is odd given the price of the lows and the fact that the leather was damn nice on the highs. 

I think its cuz most people don't like that much white on a high

Everybody rep @9thWonder23kid for me

De Las all locked up

Back
Top Bottom