2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got a question fam

Are there fake Born in the USA's? Pics are still on the way and I need a price check for a 9/10 pair.

Any help is appreciated!

edit:here are the pics

Last edited:
pic of the tee?

24pkisx.jpg

Last edited:
We try to keep like that on the downlow least as far as lists go because the lurkers just pick it up and we end up seeing more and more on eBay instead of our collections
You'll seem them all over regardless, there are reddits, facebook groups, instagram accounts, other sneaker forums, groups with just the intent to resell all over the internet. But hey i guess more power there. Most of the shops want this stuff sold anyway so the information will go to someone.

We try to keep like that on the downlow least as far as lists go because the lurkers just pick it up and we end up seeing more and more on eBay instead of our collections
You'll seem them all over regardless, there are reddits, facebook groups, instagram accounts, other sneaker forums, groups with just the intent to resell all over the internet. But hey i guess more power there. Most of the shops want this stuff sold anyway so the information will go to someone.

Why make it easier for nonmember when currently were outnumbered 600 members to 1000 members

Let them do the legwork of some sort. Just about all the info is here in piecewise thats how I accumulated my list but that always takes being a regular

looks like Houston spots did not get their shipments

Not sure how they are handling it.... for you locals prob hit up your spot anyway

I think Southside was considering making a list FCFS and you pay then come back once they arrive

At least I hope that is the case

I'll be there to see what's up

I got a question fam

Are there fake Born in the USA's? Pics are still on the way and I need a price check for a 9/10 pair.

Any help is appreciated!

edit:here are the pics

For some reason they look a lil off to me

They just look too high or just oddly proportioned

Why make it easier for nonmember when currently were outnumbered 600 members to 1000 members

Let them do the legwork of some sort. Just about all the info is here in piecewise thats how I accumulated my list but that always takes being a regular
those numbers are forum wide.

921 guest are somewhere in like the hundreds of threads here, its more likely to be a jordan then an sb.

I'm not saying you should post shops, just tossing it out there.

Last edited:
I know that I was the only one that liked the Grape High.
But here are some pix anyways:

I will say that the Suede that is used on this Dunk, is Good.
Although I agree at the side panelling could have been better and more in line with the Jordan, it still works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom