2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would love a Godzilla/Mothra/King Ghidorah pack.

Godzilla lows- olive/grey with nuclear breath colored piping

Mothra mids- ruddy brown with moth patterned side panels

King Ghidorah Highs- white/cream/golden brown with the three heads on the tongue tag.

Could be killer.

King Ghidorah Highs- white/cream/golden brown with the three heads on the tongue tag.

Could be killer.
Would be freaking awesome. I was always surprised they never did an Ultraman themed dunk too

Could be killer.
would def be in for the high!

I still haven't gotten my tracking number or confirmation email yet, yet my girlfriend got hers and we placed our orders within seconds of each other. Is that normal for CCS? Anyone else still waiting?

I got email confirmation the moment I submitted my order. They did however call me to verify my shipping address. No email with tracking yet.

we need better executed theme packs..... Wizard of Oz ones fell short (other than Tin Mans)

I'd be all over a Matrix pack

Matrix med/dark green with light green accents

Trinity black patent

Morpheus with his purple suit

I think it would be pretty smart for someone at SB to lurk this thread for ideas.... I'm sure they do already

Well these are cool looking

height1000

Black Grape dunks would of looked better with those side panels imo.

Will cop BTTFs and DLS in the near future for as close to retail as possible. Doubled up on hares and could have got the De La's but decided not to live off of $60 for the next week :lol:

Just looking through my small collection and I must say, the teal box era has been pretty solid so far. It looks like this year may not be as strong but we still havent seen everything that is to come yet.

Green being my fav color and all. I'm going to have to hold my judgement on those till I see more pics. I'd rather they release those "green devil" dunks from last year though that we never saw release.

Those green dunks need, black laces, a different color midsole, getting rid of the halloween orange and green thing, to decide between a super flexible and easy care material like mesh and a not easy one like suede.

aka a different sneaker.

I visited a shop today that had the mcflys.  the employee or manager (couldnt tell) said no more size 10-12.  cuz he purchased all the rest.  and then he told me I could buy it off him for $140... seems shady as hell.  they also have de la souls sitting...cuz they charge $135 instead of $125.  
mean.gif

I've been lurkin' hardcore here for the past couple weeks. Twice I had the DLS in my cart about to pull the trigger, just from getting swept up in the excitement and everybody helping everyone out. I cancelled both times, I doubt I'd wear them often enough to justify copping. I def want to grab the Bttfs.

I had to make an account and join to get in on the chase game, since that's half the fun. I'm also psyched to see so many people helping each other out with nothing to gain except see another sneakerhead happy.

Peace y'all!!

I visited a shop today that had the mcflys.  the employee or manager (couldnt tell) said no more size 10-12.  cuz he purchased all the rest.  and then he told me I could buy it off him for $140... seems shady as hell.  they also have de la souls sitting...cuz they charge $135 instead of $125.  :smh:

stop being passive aggressive...CALL THEM OUT!!! which shop & where?

Last edited:
I visited a shop today that had the mcflys.  the employee or manager (couldnt tell) said no more size 10-12.  cuz he purchased all the rest.  and then he told me I could buy it off him for $140... seems shady as hell.  they also have de la souls sitting...cuz they charge $135 instead of $125.  :smh:

What the?? That's super shady man. If it was an employee they shouldn't be working there if they are gonna try and use the shop as a leg up for reselling and if it's the manager that fools shop should be blacklisted from the community.

F*ck em.

I visited a shop today that had the mcflys.  the employee or manager (couldnt tell) said no more size 10-12.  cuz he purchased all the rest.  and then he told me I could buy it off him for $140... seems shady as hell.  they also have de la souls sitting...cuz they charge $135 instead of $125.  
mean.gif
I wouldn't worry about the Mcflys. There should be plenty to go around next week. 

If the guy was just an employee then you should notify the manager. Employees shouldn't be allowed to that. 

Could be killer.

Puma did a Godzilla themed release 6 years ago

Back
Top Bottom