2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Woke up this morning to a shipping confirmation form CCS. Got nervous for a sec, all is good in the world. But they haven't responded to my email about double boxing my shipment.. I just hope I don't get the bag of death. Now just waiting for shipping confirmation from Nike but I know they always come thru.

Puma did a Godzilla themed release 6 years ago

If only those silhouettes weren't terrible.

Broke these out today, not bad on foot, but I'm glad that all I had to do was click the buy button on premier and not jump through hoops.
Nice! I'm actually looking for a pair of highs. I will always like highs better than lows, but thats just me.

Just gave 510 a call to place an order but employee said they only got a 6, 7 and 11.
Anyone got the assist for a size 10?

I know they aren't dunks, but I just picked these off the bay for $41 shipped. I hate when I bid on **** I don't even really want.

anyone order those hoverboard lace locks? I did but it seems to be a bit of confusion. soleful designs hit me up on IG and said he makes the decals but the company that makes the locks doesn't. and that you need to contact him. but in his IG bio , he has the link to buy the locks. PM me if you went through the process like I did.

also- went to NTNY yesterday afternoon and they had De Las on display. 3 size 10s. asked if they had any left the kid said sold out but he looked like he knew nothing. I asked what the deal was for the displays and he said the "factory" sent them those to display. seemed weird to me. anyone cop from there?

speaking of green dunks...i still have fond memories of the hulks...they sat too when they were released....if i could cop a pair nowadays for a reasonable price, i would...suede so buttery

stop being passive aggressive...CALL THEM OUT!!! which shop & where?
just sharing my experience. the store is Kore CA in san bernandino.  
What the?? That's super shady man. If it was an employee they shouldn't be working there if they are gonna try and use the shop as a leg up for reselling and if it's the manager that fools shop should be blacklisted from the community.

F*ck em.
word. the other employees were really friendly.  just to note that.   but yeah I hear that shop usually overcharges for everything,  so I wont' be supporting them in the future.  

For those in the same boat as me with not getting the email confirmation from CCS, you should be getting your shipping confirmation soon. I sent an email about half an hour ago and just got my shipping one(i doubt the email had anything to do with it but still)

Anyone planning on picking up the Supreme GTS? I like the denim ones.

Heard the all courts are coming back too, and I'm interested to see more about this Ishod dunk.

Definitely, have been waiting on these since info came out. They're one of my favorite nike models at that, just need to decide which color to go after.

im looking for a 10 as well.  I called they told me the same thing, with addition to a 7.5 haha. 

We'lol just need to play the waiting game. If we want them we'll get them. They should be trickling into other shops this week if not wait for that NDC drop. Good luck fellow Laker Fan! Hah

Hey Niketalk,

If you still need a pair of the De La's try asking Black Sheep. They still had my size in stock but I don't need them.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom