2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sure post means. UPS OR FEDEX whichever they used ships 99% of the process then they deliver to your local USPS to deliver the final destination. Its honestly a pain and I always pay more bc of it. It ends up becoming another 1-2 days....
and they say the best things in life are free....

damn maybe theyre overshooting the estimated date?

a guy can hope right?

....right? 
tired.gif

Last edited:

and they say the best things in life are free....

damn maybe theyre overshooting the estimated date?

a guy can hope right?

....right? 
tired.gif
lol... just pray to the shipping Gods!! Ubiq had free shipping todayy but I opted to the $7 3-8 day shipping ( pretty sure it was going to be sure post or smart post) I have estimated delivery of Saturday! FedEx > UPS anyday....but USPS priority > fedex > ups

YO.

i just checked my tracking and it finally moved...

estimated delivery of 5/27 
mean.gif
 FOH.

normally i wouldnt care but im leaving for vacation that morning (5am) and planned on bringing these.

really caught some bad luck with shipping between these taking 10 days and the BTTF taking over a week.

i know CCS shipping is free but had i known 10 days i would have gladly paid.
Not everyone can provide 3 day select like Nike lol. My SPoT orders usually take 5 days to arrive since I'm in Cali. But my pair has ETA of 5/26 and I think that's due to it being Memorial Day on monday.

i order from premier and yes it was 8 dollars for shipping with no tax, theyll be here thursday. now my nike pair along with hares still hasnt shipped. nike really slacking. i wonder if its because i order both main release shoes of the weekend

i order from premier and yes it was 8 dollars for shipping with no tax, theyll be here thursday. now my nike pair along with hares still hasnt shipped. nike really slacking. i wonder if its because i order both main release shoes of the weekend
My hares just shipped today, at first my email said the not till 26th which had me feeling some type of way but when I started used tracking they say early delivery and will be here Friday. DLS I picked up in person so no wait.

I had things mixed up earlier CCS is the one saying the 27th,not premier. Premiers are due on tomorrow. Concepts pair Wednesday.

Hares shipped today. BTTFs and De Las will be here this week as well.

Maybe it's me, but I don't like the term "ruined" the sneaker culture.

Maybe the Tiffs, Yeezys, and other sneakers have overpopulated the culture and maybe even caused Nike and other companies to over-saturate the culture but I don't think it's ruined at all. There's still cool people, cool concepts, cool stories, and great friendships built through it. 

Anyway, to add on to that topic... My vote would go for the Concords.

It's definitely just you, BUT you are absolutely correct on the Concords. People didn't care about the Yeezy 1's until much later...at least 3yrs after they released. The Concords set in motion what we see today.

How tough do you guys think the bttf mcflys will be on to cop online Friday? 

Easy. Friday is a weird day and Saturday jordan 11 bred lows drop. People are waiting for those.

Wanting sparkles now. Still no love for bttfs.

Sparkles been dope. Don't like the BTTF either.

REP just bc i have this vibe that you hate SUREPOST as much as I do. I avoid at all cost SUREPOST. The most garbage shipping process ever created.

Truer words have never been spoken.

On nike. com is their a way to order more than two pairs on a shoe? do i need two different cards or just different accounts?

YO.

i just checked my tracking and it finally moved...

estimated delivery of 5/27 :smh:  FOH.

normally i wouldnt care but im leaving for vacation that morning (5am) and planned on bringing these.

really caught some bad luck with shipping between these taking 10 days and the BTTF taking over a week.

i know CCS shipping is free but had i known 10 days i would have gladly paid.

I'm in nyc and mines said the same thing, 5/27, way too long. It's ups so if you become a ups my choice member you can upgrade to ground shipping, it cost me 3.50 to upgrade the shipping.

Last edited:
Didn't FTC close a couple years ago?
The one in SF? I was there in November of 2013 during my honeymoon. Cool spot, but small.

Also.....

Can we chill with the "shipping confirmations" and "shipping status" posts? Unless there is some story along with it that lends advice to others in the thread, it doesn't really matter to most if your order is pending to ship, processing, shipped, or what day it will arrive. I know some of the posters in here are relatively new and may be used to things like that in other threads, but that doesn't tend to be a part of this thread. We love for everyone to eat, but we don't necessarily need to know what comes after you're full.

This has been an official "No Shots, Sorry I'm A Little Grumpy This Morning Please Forgive Me I'm About To Go Get Coffee"  NTSB PSA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom