2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If she not ready to get married at the court house because u needed a few Pairs of Aftermarket LM's, then she not ride or die.

Had to bold the whole thing cause I'm out of reps.. That's some of that Dolomite game right there!

This week in pickups:

Rookie mistake on a UK site that ended up in a personal cop. I'll take it.

And while we're on the topic of LM. Yesterday made me realize it's time to break this warlocks out.

Last edited:
^ I know exactly what you mean there, I think.  Is it because you don't want any unwelcome visitors while the ceremony is taking place???  
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Had to bold the whole thing cause I'm out of reps.. That's some of that Dolomite game right there!

This week in pickups:

Rookie mistake on a UK site that ended up in a personal cop. I'll take it.

And while we're on the topic of LM. Yesterday made me realize it's time to break this warlocks out.
Are the blue marble/cloud dunks readily available? Would like to scoop on the disco, but doesn't seem like a lot of pairs around.

Are the blue marble/cloud dunks readily available? Would like to scoop on the disco, but doesn't seem like a lot of pairs around.

They didn't/won't release in the U.S.

...also, blogs are singlehandedly driving the hype train with these BttFs, with the incessant posting about their "release date" on NDC.

Homebase isn't selling for retail unless you bring in a De La album :smh: :lol:

resellers trying to download the cheapest album onto their iTunes asap

Last edited:
Homebase isn't selling for retail unless you bring in a De La album :smh: :lol:

resellers trying to download the cheapest album onto their iTunes asap

Andrew's response was that select releases have a high demand and thusly his higher than MSRP asking price for these releases is meant to curb resellers...but at what point does that just make him a reseller too?

Andrew's response was that select releases have a high demand and thusly his higher than MSRP asking price for these releases is meant to curb resellers...but at what point does that just make him a reseller too?

see I don't really blame shops who do this, especially when you get a bunch of people who you never see or don't buy anything else from the shop EVER

if a dude comes in who is a regular then I am sure the price is box label

I absolutely understand the argument that it makes him a reseller, too - but I like when shops have interesting "perks" for fans.  This would have been interesting to see a shop give box for anyone that owned DLS music, and maybe 5-10% off if you brought in actual 1989-1990 era vinyl from something in the 3 Feet High catalog (either the LP or 12").

Same for other releases - discount on the Wizard of Oz pack if you had a VHS copy of the movie (more if it were Betamax - look it up, kids).  I'm sure there are other examples, but you get what I mean.

I absolutely understand the argument that it makes him a reseller, too - but I like when shops have interesting "perks" for fans.  This would have been interesting to see a shop give box for anyone that owned DLS music, and maybe 5-10% off if you brought in actual 1989-1990 era vinyl from something in the 3 Feet High catalog (either the LP or 12").

Same for other releases - discount on the Wizard of Oz pack if you had a VHS copy of the movie (more if it were Betamax - look it up, kids).  I'm sure there are other examples, but you get what I mean.
It's a big gray area since Hypebeasts and resellers alike can get these items, and will jump through hoops to do so. It doesn't mean they are true fans. It's so hard to judge really unless yo check thier nt posts before hand lol

Back
Top Bottom