2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can and do blame shops for being unethical and price gouging. Nike (not an underground company FYI) is putting out shoes that have very heavy ties to popular culture. It's no surprise people that don't drop 100 bucks on shoes weekly would be interested. They probably have no idea of the sneaker subculture, they just want interesting kicks that have personal meaning to them.

I do believe this shop denied phone orders the other day but now they are looking to move some products.... So use this info if you please.

who in here still needed BTTF's?? DLS sz 8+??? This shop has an 11 maybe and a 10.5 in the BTTF and also 8-14 of the DLS the manager is taking phone orders but he's the only one who can do it. He wants to sellout but people in his area didn't cop so they are LOADED with sizes he said!! They don't do phone orders but I literally pleaded with him and ended up convincing him he that if he did some phone orders I would put the word out. don't know the guy, just doing what I can to get what we need.

Clockwork skate
+1 (478) 477-2898
Macon, GA

On another note... Whats a good price to pay for some pushhead 2's?

Last edited:
one of my dls come tomorrow. pretty fast coming from the UK.

I decided not to wait till Friday for ndc to release the bttf. just won an auction on ebay.

Maan how do you feel about a Nike SB Dunk low Skunk? Since the new thing is to reverse the lows and highs.

still trying to locate a sz 7.5 bttf for retail!!! I'll be administrating end of year exams when Nike releases them.
do what I do with my students....let them use their phones 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's sad to see stores lose their ability to sell SB's online...especially since they don't get replaced with another retailer. 

Sure there's more availability compared to 2008, but it's still harder to find stuff compared to other areas of Nike...so every loss is very noticeable. 

Also losing shops means people will press harder on the online shops left....which means they will be gone quicker...which means when we get a number for phone order they will get pressed harder...which means stores will stop selling online and the whole process will start all over.

Last edited:

#MakeSomeCostumeChanges

Bro..every post of yours has a pic of LMs..lolol

anyway..

Is there any word on the OAkland A's- inspired highs or the black cement lows????

I'm not really feeling any of the releases this year so far..those untokyos caught my attention somewhat

Also...the godzillas have such a dope color way but such a terrible execution

how do stores lose their SB account anyway? i think my local lost theirs but cant confirm... i use to cop all the QS from them but sounds like they dont get any dunks at all... i just called them havent been in their store in a minute

Back
Top Bottom