2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

thank you; what should I use then? Heel drag isn't terrible; it's just the suede is really dirty. I don't own many suede shoes (for this reason) so I'm clueless as to how to clean them.

Any fellow pacman and/or WPF owners care to chime in?? It would be greatly appreciated!
As far as the suede goes it might be worth it to take to a professional cobbler and have them clean it. If you can get the shoes at a good deal might be worth it. Definitely no J Mark. 

'Preciate the feedback....

based on what I've seen on youtube looks like either 'reshoevenator' or 'lincoln ez suede cleaner' are my best options. Reps all around!

28-510_2_rgb_4.jpg
point taken lol....i'll post a pic later

point taken lol....i'll post a pic later
No, I legit mean use a razor to scrape it off, haha. 

Obviously be careful. 

Also, if its in a good spot you can take some mineral oil and use that to rub it off. I forget where I used that but I had a glue of some kind on my skin and the oil worked like magic. 

thank you; what should I use then? Heel drag isn't terrible; it's just the suede is really dirty. I don't own many suede shoes (for this reason) so I'm clueless as to how to clean them.

Any fellow pacman and/or WPF owners care to chime in?? It would be greatly appreciated!

I don't know about the Pacmans or the WPFs but I always just use soap and water for my sneakers. Always do the trick for me, I don't think you need a fancy cleaning kit for shoes. Maybe even a little laundry detergent and a soft brush.

I don't know about the Pacmans or the WPFs but I always just use soap and water for my sneakers. Always do the trick for me, I don't think you need a fancy cleaning kit for shoes. Maybe even a little laundry detergent and a soft brush.
Yeah you can't use water on nice suede. It completely ruins it.

No, I legit mean use a razor to scrape it off, haha. 

Obviously be careful. 

Also, if its in a good spot you can take some mineral oil and use that to rub it off. I forget where I used that but I had a glue of some kind on my skin and the oil worked like magic. 
I know I didn't take offense to it it was just a big *** razor... I just don't want to eff up the leather on the check, it's not really noticeable unless you look for it but I don't want dirt and dust to stick to it. I'll give the mineral oil a shot though thanks for the tip

Last edited:
eraser + brush for me...

i have the lincoln stuff too but too shook to put em on my dunks...only use em on my dress shoes

Alpine Ski/Skate shop in NOVA will be getting a restock of the DLS next week...they'll post online when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom