2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DLS came in today and I couldn't believe how bad the qc is on them. Glues where is shouldn't be. No glue where there should be. Piping just stops at the sole, doesn't appear finished.
But wow aside from that, I love them.
Gonna hit up nike chat tomorrow.

Side note, now I'm on a hunt for sz 6.5
DLS and fast times
When you say piping just stops at the sole.... how is that unfinished? Did you think the piping would go onto the midsole or further? Haha

DLS Highs were notorious for excess glue so maybe they were just trying to keep it OG 
roll.gif

how is the marketplace on the Facebook SB group? looking to trade/size swap a few pairs. 

Any experiences of FB vs NT for this request?

DLS came in today and I couldn't believe how bad the qc is on them. Glues where is shouldn't be. No glue where there should be. Piping just stops at the sole, doesn't appear finished.

DLS and fast times
Let me know how that chat works

My Cork Dunks from HHV.DE were supposed to be here tomorrrow

Fedex is claiming they didn't put the proper paperwork on the box for shipping

now my package says Delivery Exception Contact Customer Service.

frown.gif
 I hope the status changes soon!

OG de la souls? No I don't think places had blown up yet with all the info all over the place. No twitter, no instagram

I agree with you DLS Hi came out after the TIFFS, i know they were not sold out right away.. But in southerb Cali Oxnard they sat for a day or so max

DLS and fast times

DLS took me a few sites to find .. I know US site had them but when i saw Flatspot had them in a size 6 i said ******* shipped from england to Cali came out to 137$ that was cheaper then some spots in the US..

EVERYTHING (including non-Nike) is more hyped up now than back in the day.  Social media drives the hype.  Also, the whole sneaker thing is far larger now - which brings out all the resellers and kids that wear their kicks once for an IG WDYWT photo and then trying to flip back out for over retail. 
mean.gif

EVERYTHING (including non-Nike) is more hyped up now than back in the day.  Social media drives the hype.  Also, the whole sneaker thing is far larger now - which brings out all the resellers and kids that wear their kicks once for an IG WDYWT photo and then trying to flip back out for over retail. 
mean.gif
#wooftg
(worn only once for the gram)

Last edited:
When you say piping just stops at the sole.... how is that unfinished? Did you think the piping would go onto the midsole or further? Haha

DLS Highs were notorious for excess glue so maybe they were just trying to keep it OG :rofl:
If the piping goes into the midsole in some places then shouldn't it go into the midsole at all places.

De la soul separation

I don't think I've ever complained about qc on here but I just found this irritating to look at.

If you wear other brands...

Tactics has 20% off shoes and clothes through the 25th with code SUMMER15 but it looks like SB is excluded.

Last edited:
If the piping goes into the midsole in some places then shouldn't it go into the midsole at all places.

De la soul separation

I don't think I've ever complained about qc on here but I just found this irritating to look at.
Shoot--that isn't anything compared to the ones I've gotten. I wouldn't even be mad at that if I were you.
Still waiting for the glue spot dunk--where it's covered in glue that tears away into the most gorgeous shoe ever.

Good lawd!! I go to Helen, GA for a week and come back to 2,800 new posts
laugh.gif
(didn't wanna stay on my phone and laptop so I could enjoy the vacation).  This thread is gonna break the internet haha.

My Cork Dunks from HHV.DE were supposed to be here tomorrrow

Fedex is claiming they didn't put the proper paperwork on the box for shipping

now my package says Delivery Exception Contact Customer Service.

:frown:  I hope the status changes soon!

I feel your pain brother.
My DLS were mistakenly sent to the UPS center in Canada and instead of receiving them yesterday they won't be here until next week.
Hopefully you can resolve your issue without any other incidents.

I stay away from buying used anything.

It's just not very hygienic..
I completely understand wanting to buy DS, but I don't understand the logic that worn is not hygienic. You touch door handles everyday that are loaded with germs, how do you get around that? Never deuced in a public bathroom either? Ever go to the gym? How about utensils at a restaurant? Those are far less hygienic than a pair of shoes worn a few times imo.

Last edited:
I feel your pain brother.
My DLS were mistakenly sent to the UPS center in Canada and instead of receiving them yesterday they won't be here until next week.
Hopefully you can resolve your issue without any other incidents.
HHV emailed me back this morning  - hopefully they contact Fedex and get my package back on track

Man, I had a chance to get the FTC's for 60 bucks. Still regret it to this day! What was I thinking passing on them for that price?!

As far as recent collabs, I know a lot of people hate on BP due to how they handled their walk of fame release, but it's my favorite recent collab.

On the flipside, my least favorite recent collab is the BP paparazzi dunks
laugh.gif
BP sucks as a store. I give credit where credit is due theyre only good collabs have been the slayers and WOFs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom