2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Maybe some of the hype of the BTTFs died down when Nike did the surprise run of the Sport Blue 3s...

I'm sure that helped take some of the focus away.

Got these through a trade with @rapcoz2134. Glad to add these to the stash :smokin

that feeling :frown:

too late for the pizza party
People earlier in the thread said to keep checking NDC they might get random sizes in, don't give up hope! Like I said Tactics and maybe a few other online skateshops haven't gotten their shipments. If you're REALLY thirsting for them just stay glued to twitter and instagram and I'm sure you could find a shop that's still getting their order shipped, people were cooking early all week on their local skateshops. 

Kind of off topic but if anyone sees any memorial day deals from skateshops when surfing for SBs today, please post to the thread.

I'm searching but haven't found anything besides RideFourever which kills anything on shipping, and EVO, which i'm not too keen on supporting.
Transport has 20% off sale starting today through 5/25/15.  Code is: 20MDAY15.  

Yeh man I just saw that on fleabay.  I just don't get it.  Say they do go at 200 you still have to pay to ship to the buyer then you will also have a paypal/fleabay fee you have to pay.  In the end they are not making that much money off of the shoe.  So why?  I just will never get it.

I was able to score my pair last week but I still hate to see that bs.  Hopefully they continue to release at other spots and everyone can eat.
Honestly if you sold 1 pair at 200, you'd net $60 after everything. That's more than a days work at minimum wage where I live. Not to mention most of the guys selling them are selling multiples so it adds up fast. Making a couple hundred in only a few hours isn't that bad of a gig. I don't support it, but I don't blame them either.

dont even start that moral ethics debate in this thread. they gets no lovein this thread regardless.

Welp called Pharmacy and the biggest sz they had was a 9
Idk if they ship but you guys might give it a try
(760)9558141
The other Pharmacy had a sz 10
(760)9474800

Hopefully some of you guys can eat.

Back
Top Bottom