2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

what kind of nike dunks are these
Nike dunk high premium "Santana". They released alongside the croc star dunks, which were my first pair of dunks, in 06.

looks like a good portion of people were able to get their bttf today!

copped the de la soul a few days ago - love them!

I definitely still need to pick up the Salt Stains in a size 11. And soon before that well runs dry. Hoping the moto helmets hit good discount. Glad I waited on the valentine's low's. Will pick up in the near future since prices are looking sweet.

Primitive shoes has free shipping and a free pair of socks for online orders this weekend.  *While supplies last.  Lol.

Honestly if you sold 1 pair at 200, you'd net $60 after everything. That's more than a days work at minimum wage where I live. Not to mention most of the guys selling them are selling multiples so it adds up fast. Making a couple hundred in only a few hours isn't that bad of a gig. I don't support it, but I don't blame them either.
Feel the same way -- in talking to some of the local shops in Canada, most campout resellers are international students (who can't find steady or legal employment - student visa), unemployed people (economy is rough), or older immigrants (who usually hustle hard for every nickel and dime).  Also, they not paying taxes on their profit.

Definitely not a place to make real money (unless you have a big connect and moving significant volume), but there is some money to be made for sure (compared to zero or part-time minimum wage).

Last edited:
Damn, this thread blew up from yesterday, 10+ pages! I'm not gonna wade through all the replies that I assume are about the BttF, but I hope all the regulars got em!

On a bad note, sourceboards cancelled my Size 11 De La Soul Low order, sold it in store :smh:. On to the next release, guess this one just wasn't meant to be!

Damn, this thread blew up from yesterday, 10+ pages! I'm not gonna wade through all the replies that I assume are about the BttF, but I hope all the regulars got em!

On a bad note, sourceboards cancelled my Size 11 De La Soul Low order, sold it in store
mean.gif
. On to the next release, guess this one just wasn't meant to be!
dude someone literally just posted a link to DLS i believe. either on this page or the one before.

And don't forget, some shops haven't received their DLS yet, some shops are also receiving another shipment of them in the next week or 2.

Still plenty of stores with shipments coming in...

Premier Skate Throws some stickers in the Box and a Thank You Note...
glasses.gif

Just got my 2x De La's

MICH Skateshops Rule

hope you guys all scored yours, today carting mcflys was pretty easy! 

and mind FSR of DLS still available thru NDC EU!

Back
Top Bottom