2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm going to let my daughter paint my untokyo's. What would be the best pain to use on the canvas material? Thanks in advance for the help!

you guys really think skateshops aren't aware of this thread?

After venturing into the chi 1 thread for a few days I was reminded why this thread is so great

Certainly agree. Or even the regular One's thread. Which turned into a pissing match regarding if you didn't own 94's your a hypebeast? lol

They are just shoes. It's not that serious. I'm glad the riff raff stays over there though. Leaves better quality at lower prices for us over here. We all love buying on discount and it even says Nike on the tongue tag! Haha! And usually everyone here can get the pairs they want if they just watch the thread. None of that raffle/presale/backdoor nonsense.

I won't lie and say I didn't want a pair of Chicagos but I didn't get them so oh well. Will bring out my AJKO Chicagos with the jumpman on the tongue and be happy with what I was able to get in on. The days before the 1's became so ridiculous. I remember getting red metallics on discount

Certainly agree. Or even the regular One's thread. Which turned into a pissing match regarding if you didn't own 94's your a hypebeast? lol

They are just shoes. It's not that serious. I'm glad the riff raff stays over there though. Leaves better quality at lower prices for us over here. We all love buying on discount and it even says Nike on the tongue tag! Haha! And usually everyone here can get the pairs they want if they just watch the thread. None of that raffle/presale/backdoor nonsense.

I won't lie and say I didn't want a pair of Chicagos but I didn't get them so oh well. Will bring out my AJKO Chicagos with the jumpman on the tongue and be happy with what I was able to get in on. The days before the 1's became so ridiculous. I remember getting red metallics on discount
My dude, you hit the nail on the head. It's ridiculous in that thread. Did you see the guy call KOs poverty kicks lmao?

I wanted them too and went fcfs and missed, I'll try NDC but if I'm spending 500 for some shoes best believe it's going to be some SBs.

Funny you mention the metallics, my buddy got the reds from Nordstrom rack on disco. I'm actually looking for a pair now on the low.

At a bar last night I ran into a guy that works at my local. It was pretty cool just being normal people around each other for once instead of me asking for something lol

Those Koston's are sweet nice pick up.

All right so i have confession to make (please don't judge me too harshly) after a lengthy consideration i decided to return my DLS back to Nike.

I just don't think I'd wear them as much as i should although a very nice shoe it just wasn't me, so i took it to my local outlet
and picked up some Benassi slides for $20

My dude, you hit the nail on the head. It's ridiculous in that thread. Did you see the guy call KOs poverty kicks lmao?

I wanted them too and went fcfs and missed, I'll try NDC but if I'm spending 500 for some shoes best believe it's going to be some SBs.

Funny you mention the metallics, my buddy got the reds from Nordstrom rack on disco. I'm actually looking for a pair now on the low.

Yeah I hardly consider KOs poverty shoes. They think if it didn't release in the past 6 months or with Nike Air branding and leather then it's utter trash.

I just quick glanced eBay and metallics are selling for imo reasonable prices idk what size you are though.

And back to the SB show!

Looking for an opinion here...in NT highs I wear size 13 and they fit comfortable. For NT lows I tried a 13 and it was too tight and the shoes felt hard like no give at all. Would a low 14 work okay or is the forefoot give just different in lows? The pair I tried was the black/yellow low. I had to return them because they hurt my feet.

Last edited:
Those Koston's are sweet nice pick up.

All right so i have confession to make (please don't judge me too harshly) after a lengthy consideration i decided to return my DLS back to Nike.

I just don't think I'd wear them as much as i should although a very nice shoe it just wasn't me, so i took it to my local outlet
and picked up some Benassi slides for $20

No judgement here man. Objects in the mirror might seem doper than they appear.

Been lurking for a long time and haven't copped sbs for a min but wit the dls I had to get back In the fold but this thread got me thinking nike don't want us to be great they want us to be popped

Back
Top Bottom