2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'll never understand why Unheardof has an SB account.

Seems incredibly fishy, especially since they don't even sell the unwanted crap that SB forces on ACTUAL SKATESHOPS

I know this may sound fanboyish, but atleast UnHeardOf is affiliated with a skate shop. Be mad at Rise45, Ubiq, Extra Butter, UNDFTD, etc.

Ubiq basically was a skate shop when they opened and are one of the few places in Philly that has Dunks

I don't really shop there anymore though, shop hasn't been the same since they closed and remodeled

It's the same old story every time, I know.

Skate goods aren't very profitiable, so a shop that once marketed themselves as a skate style shop has to drop the hard goods and convert to some kind of street wear fashion boutique.

To me, it's lame. I'm here for the skating though. Most aren't. Skating is what got me into the shoes, and ultimately what I use them for.

I'll back away slowly into the corner until next time. 
happy.gif

Last edited:

Skate goods aren't very profitiable, so a shop that once marketed themselves as a skate style shop has to drop the hard goods and convert to some kind of street wear fashion boutique.

To me, it's lame. I'm here for the skating though. Most aren't. Skating is what got me into the shoes, and ultimately what I use them for.

I'll back away slowly into the corner until next time. :D  

understandable but don't you rarely buy Dunks? I swear you said you haven't in a few years

so catering to that "street wear" market would be much more profitable than to sell a couple pairs of sneakers a year to someone who solely uses them for skating

I'll back away slowly into the corner until next time. 
happy.gif

I'll back away slowly into the corner until next time. :D  

But you like wearing those black and red ones that would be sold at these skate shop turned boutiques.

If basketball shoes can be sold at boutiques rather than Richard's Sporting Goods then it shouldn't be a big deal that SBs are as well

@StillIn729  yeah that's pretty much spot on

I understand I'm not Nike SBs target customer, but I know I used to be, so I guess I'm here out of habit

Last edited:
But you like wearing those black and red ones that would be sold at these skate shop turned boutiques.

If basketball shoes can be sold at boutiques rather than Richard's Sporting Goods then it shouldn't be a big deal that SBs are as well
I bought my black/red 1s at finish line.

And I can dunk a basketball, so there's that..

You guys have made it so hard to pass on these de la's.

Hard but not impossible, 

I salute your efforts.

Last edited:
The thread was started in June of 2011; I think by then, the glory days of NSB and thusly the competition had passed.
Doh, forgot about that. 
THE JB forum does not even come close to the SBforun !!!! I wanted those chi 1's but man ! It was a free for all ! Sad really no one would help each other out ... Not like here we all help each other out post links numbers !
Agreed man. IMO the worst are the people who rub salt in the wound with "I got my 5th pair" posts. Does nothing to contribute and just adds a different mentality to the thread. 
Just gotta know who to ask for help
Yeah there are some good people in there, I lurk and stay on the sidelines and don't know who is who for the most part. Though a poster did oop me some black/white OGs, couldn't believe it. I was extremely grateful that someone would do that. 

Agreed man. IMO the worst are the people who rub salt in the wound with "I got my 5th pair" posts. Does nothing to contribute and just adds a different mentality to the thread.
just don't get how everyone has multiples, but most can't get 1 single pair.  sorry for JB derail.

Back
Top Bottom