2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i got a wristband for group 2. homie of mine got one from group one. I got there like at 12:40 and few people were there and i saw some abandoned chairs around the block where i guess people lined up. Got in the store and manged to get a band for group 2. The owner was giving them out and it looked like they were gonna give em all out till they hit 450?

As much hate that BP gets here ( some of it is warranted) they have always been cool with me. Even gave me a discount on some apparel i picked up there :D

In Cali paying over retail has always been the norm for most QS and HS. well at least my experience since most of my hook ups have disappeared. :rolleyes

Since they're dividing the sizes equally for each group, I don't think it really matters what group you're in, as long as you're not towards the end. So front of group 2 is technically better than the back half of group 1.

Retro shanghai? Seem on sneakernews. Sounds good to me. Btw new to thread but not the game

Got 65 and 66 for group 2.

Lady who was passing out tickets let us see the sample pair w/o the branding, definitely a dope shoe to get ahold of. BP did a really good job with these.

Last edited:
Lady who was passing out tickets let us see the sample pair w/o the branding, definitely a dope shoe to get ahold of. BP did a really good job with these.
that's pretty tight. I wish I could've seen the sample in person when I went. 

I was kinda mad that I got stuck in traffic on the way there.. got there around 12:30ish and saw no one by the store. So me and my friend walk in and end up with #s 18 and 19 for group 2. Asked Dom some questions and he was pretty helpful. As much **** as this store gets due to their prices and the way they respond on twitter, they were pretty chill today. Hopefully it all goes smoothly on RD.

anyone know when the online release for the wof will be?

And on another note does anyone know when the MIAs will hit sb retailers nationwide?

wish i lived in cali. i need a pair of these! 9.5 or 10 wof's   if anyone can pick up a pair and sell... i would be so thankful! help me out

Whoever wants a wristband for the WOF's for free p.m me its 119 in group one i got extras for my friends in the bay but they decided no .. Soo let me know

i might be the only one who doesnt like the idea of retroing SBs. ive accepted the fact that ive missed releases and ive moved on. bringing certain things back wont help that 

i might be the only one who doesnt like the idea of retroing SBs. ive accepted the fact that ive missed releases and ive moved on. bringing certain things back wont help that 
A bunch of people don't like the idea of SB's retroing...

I could care less if they retro or not...

At this point its almost inevitable, they will eventually retro....

I'm all for it so long as they don't go the limited route. I could go for another pair of shanghai's.

http://nikeinc.com/news/sport-and-culture-collide-in-coveted-performance-shoe-collection

Best photo I could screenshot from the video. Appears to be exclusive to China only
Whaaat! Damn I will try to cop for sure. Shanghais are an awesome shoe. Retroing SBs is a very bittersweet thing imo. I would love to have a chance to pick up pairs I missed, however quality will inevitably be worse. Not only quality, but dunks are just made differently nowadays, so these retros will lack that amazing shape we know and love from previous eras. Also, retros need to be done IN MODERATION. You see JB pumping out like 4 retros a month now and it's just so over saturated. And seeing how Nike is doing whatever they can to capitalize on the sneaker demand, I could only see retro SBs being produced in similar quantities.

I don't dig mids too much but this is one pair I'm on the look out for.... when I find em for the right price. Repped.
I only like strapless mids. Only two or three mids with straps that I mess with

New pair just came in..

Finally got them both.. :nthat:

The envy....... :smh:

http://nikeinc.com/news/sport-and-culture-collide-in-coveted-performance-shoe-collection

Best photo I could screenshot from the video. Appears to be exclusive to China only
Damn. I want em so bad. When were these 03s? I outgrew every pair of shoes I bought before 06 anyway

I dont want SBs to retro but they have run out of ideas. They fell off in '09 imo. Even though I dont want SBs to retro I will not do myself the disservice of not picking up a pair

Whaaat! Damn I will try to cop for sure. Shanghais are an awesome shoe. Retroing SBs is a very bittersweet thing imo. I would love to have a chance to pick up pairs I missed, however quality will inevitably be worse. Not only quality, but dunks are just made differently nowadays, so these retros will lack that amazing shape we know and love from previous eras. Also, retros need to be done IN MODERATION. You see JB pumping out like 4 retros a month now and it's just so over saturated. And seeing how Nike is doing whatever they can to capitalize on the sneaker demand, I could only see retro SBs being produced in similar quantities.
I heard from people who had both Viotechs that the new one is on par with the old one. Not SBs but still

A bunch of people don't like the idea of SB's retroing...

I could care less if they retro or not...

At this point its almost inevitable, they will eventually retro....
yeah, I agree. it's inevitable. 

at the end of the day, dudes are just idolizing a piece of rubber and leather. it's shoes. Don't get me wrong, I like shoes... but I don't need em. I'd rather them retro and give someone else a chance at the shoe instead of having to pay $400 for a shoes that's just collecting. That's just me though. 

cool, I got the sz 8.5. I usually wear 9 but 8.5 should do as well. thanks!
Hope it fits with you since it didn't work out that well in my case. I'm about the same size as you and even though it doesn't mean that it was too small to wear (and i can still wear other size 8.5 shoes w/o having any problems), that fat tongue makes me feel it's just too tight to keep wearing it for a day.

Back
Top Bottom