2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Nike Dunk Low Pro SB “Firecracker” is available in both colors for phone orders

FSB SKATE
(707) 803-4824

$125.00
Black or Red Dunk Low Pro

Via Sneakersteal

Last edited:
How do these make their way to africa before the states? Very very odd.

The place I copped, The guy was telling me South Africa is part of the Europe branch. It's was the only shop in all of SA who gets SB quickstrikes and they got em yesterday. They only had 1 sz US 12 in both pairs if that is any indication of anything lol idk. Still had SPoTs and FTCs sitting. The guy was sayin his boss is the African SB director or some **** and I said I was from Boston, and he known of Orchard (my local skate shop) and their shop actually plays their skate video. Pretty dope experience

Last edited:
It's not all that odd. Nike SB often will ship overseas shipments in bulk, to save money. They more than likely have their allotment for the next couple months.  

Sidenote - For people hitting me in my inbox, I'm done with the Firecracker info, I don't have anymore. Please look through the thread and call the shops. I'm moving on to the WOFs or Quilts.  

Understood, figured it had something to do with nikes business plan/model.

came across just browsing the site after that restock today... funny thing is that color doesn't show up if you search "janoski" but it does if you search "stefan"

what's crazy to me is the lack of social media attention, not seeing anything from nikestore or nike sb on twitter/instagram, and seems like k**** d**** hasn't gotten wind of this yet either.

great catch snkfiend, how'd you find out about em?

what's crazy to me is the lack of social media attention, not seeing anything from nikestore or nike sb on twitter/instagram, and seems like k**** d**** hasn't gotten wind of this yet either.

great catch snkfiend, how'd you find out about em?
came across just browsing the site after that restock today... funny thing is that color doesn't show up if you search "janoski" but it does if you search "stefan"
I read your mind 
smokin.gif

I read your mind 
smokin.gif

lol crazy timing. well kicks deals posted them about an hour ago and all that's left now is a sz 14, hope anyone that wanted them copped. Passed for now, totally content with that knowing my royal PRods are on the way

Question #1: What are everyone's thoughts on the YouTube sneaker community? Do they make a difference at all in terms of hype created?

Question #2: If you could remake the "Fallen Heroes Pack" what would they look like? (The "Fallen Heroes Pack" was inspired by celebrities that had either fallen by the waste side or had made MAJOR mistakes causing their careers to end. (ie: Vanilla Ice Blazer, MV Dunk Low, Pee Wee Herman Dunk High.) Please describe what it would look like using the format I've provided below.

FORMAT:

1.) Name of celeb and dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop.)

4.) Explain the story behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Side note: If anyone has questions that they've come up with that they feel should be posted PM me! Keep in mind that I have 20-25 questions at all times ready to go. I will respond to you as soon as I can and let you know if I can use the question or if I already have a question similar to it. I also have NO issue giving credit to you if your question is used.

Question for you guys. How do Jano's fit compared to dunk low, kostons?? I don't own any but fit 9.5/10 in lows and kostons. Looking at some royals for the Dodgers Yanks series. Thanks again

came across this on n-sb. so if you can't wait and want to cop now, this is an option.

link to the site is here: http://preduce.com/article_detail.aspx?id=415
Good info, only up to size 11 though
mean.gif

For the guy asking a few pages back on black floral janos, they are a GR, but going quick. I had the chance and passed, but my local posted like 2 days after they got them that they were pretty much gone.

Question for you guys. How do Jano's fit compared to dunk low, kostons?? I don't own any but fit 9.5/10 in lows and kostons. Looking at some royals for the Dodgers Yanks series. Thanks again
Dunk lows and kostons are pretty much TTS but I find janoski lows a little narrow so I would go 1/2 size up. My janoski mids i wear TTS but were tight at first but loosened up after a couple of wears. Maybe its a difference in materials because my mids are leather and the lows I have are suede.

Good info, only up to size 11 though :smh:

For the guy asking a few pages back on black floral janos, they are a GR, but going quick. I had the chance and passed, but my local posted like 2 days after they got them that they were pretty much gone.

Anyone order?

Nike SB Dunk Low BHM $39.99

http://sneakersteal.com/2013/07/10/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-bhm/
Pigeon Forge
1 (865) 453-7907

Nike SB Blazer Neckface $90

http://www.kineticskateboarding.com...s/Nike SB/Blazer-Neckface-QS-Yellow/PID=32340

Last edited:
I just emailed preduce asking about international shipping.  will update when i get a reply.  

I don't get why it has:

"***Available in stores only***"

AND

"Email order: [email protected]

Free shipping by EMS"

They also have a number posted for phone orders too, I'm just gonna wait till they hit states side. It's not that serious for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little help guys, I want to pull the trigger on those BHM's, but I can't recall if they made those up to a size 13, anyone know???

Back
Top Bottom