2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cowtown releasing their pairs tomorrow in store and online

I'm interested in the brown highs, I wish they'd have gone with just a normal leather, but it'd be too similar to the burnished at that point.

Those all blues and the Reds plus the a's highs will be mine though.

I guess since the PBs are releasing 6/27 then the Atlas collab is next month?

I am down for a pair of PBs... hopefully the liner is actual flannel and not printed canvas

Plaid laces would be sick

Airwalks.... I love the old ones... I buy them when I can, but they are so expensive in larger sizes and you never ever see them for sale DS... I AM ALWAYS DOWN TO PURCHASE THEM

I guess since the PBs are releasing 6/27 then the Atlas collab is next month?
I am down for a pair of PBs... hopefully the liner is actual flannel and not printed canvas
Plaid laces would be sick

Airwalks.... I love the old ones... I buy them when I can, but they are so expensive in larger sizes and you never ever see them for sale DS... I AM ALWAYS DOWN TO PURCHASE THEM

They drop 6/27 in store only to coincide with an art show...ISO exclusives are /150, wider release likely in July sometime.

Man, I coulda Swore I just bought 2 pairs of Corks from NDC just a week ago????
nerd.gif

I did!

How they dropping again but making it feel like the 1st Time! 
laugh.gif

I was googling about and found out Loons were Familia's last collab

They certainly like going loud with it

I forgot Loons were a Bratrud production...don't think they were mentioned earlier with all his others.

Man, I coulda Swore I just bought 2 pairs of Corks from NDC just a week ago????:nerd:

I did!

How they dropping again but making it feel like the 1st Time! :lol:

They pulled their inventory after they got backlash from skate shops who hadn't received theirs yet.

Now that shops have started receiving them, they're going back up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom