2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I received my Corks from NDC yesterday.
I went TTS in these and I have a wide fat maple bar foot.
They fit kinda snug but I have yet to mess with the laces and lossen them up.

Also...Familia collab is a confirmed QS for July; in store only will drop 6/27, same day as Atlas, week after Primitive.

thought they looked familiar

I still like them though

I know I know they will be much nicer.....

and to clarify these came in a group I purchased

Don't hate my 6.0s

Last edited:
Lux SP 'Gym Red' are making headway not my flavor but as long as they get Dunks back on the map im cool

the Cincinnati red lows and the red/sail lows (that are now on discount on NDC) are nearly identical...minus the sole and the american flag on the heel...

the Cincinnati red lows and the red/sail lows (that are now on discount on NDC) are nearly identical...minus the sole and the american flag on the heel...

Yea that's why I'm passing on the cincis. Unless someone gets them in hand and can do side by side comparison to sails and show me enough changes and differences :lol:

That blue pair with the yellow swoosh is sick.

It's nice to see a pair with so many cool little details every now and again. 

Kinda weird to have all these collabs dropping at once, but I don't mind it. Blue Ox's will be mine!

I find it dope that SB pretty much did a whole Wizard Of Oz pack, but delivered it parts with separate times to not cause all the attention. So the only people that got the whole pack actually appreciate/like all 4 (5? I'd bet there's a cowardly lion in the pipeline).

Back
Top Bottom