Yeah
laugh.gif

I'll blame the pain meds

But for $80 I got the urge
no doubt man
laugh.gif
 ima go pickup my guitar from the shop today so I had to resist
frown.gif

So I got my DLS in from SPoT and was pretty dissatisfied. Hopefully the picture shows the details. Upon opening the box I noticed the toe box on the left shoe is all creased while the right one is fine. Also, im guessing its because of Nikes QC, but am I the only one that got different lengths of suede on each shoe? For example, the left toe box has long fibers like on the mid panels but on the right toe box its a lot shorter.
Idk what to do because SPoT has a no return policy on QS and this is the first time this has happened to me. I was thinking about saying Forget It and just turn these to beaters but dont wanna do it, just too soon. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Different suede length = beaters?

tumblr_inline_npcj4vIgwM1r5p15h_500.gif

no doubt man
laugh.gif
 ima go pickup my guitar from the shop today so I had to resist
frown.gif
Almost doubled up on the BTTFs but man I need a computer.  Haven't been able to record any music and it is making me miserable lol.  Copped the De La and BTTF joints already but been itching to double on both with all these drops.  Must resist.  

Different suede length = beaters?

tumblr_inline_npcj4vIgwM1r5p15h_500.gif

I know that may seem silly to some but it would bother me too.

The pair of black/venom green highs I bought have different lengths of nap on the same shoe and between the shoes when comparing the panels. I rarely wear them because of that. To someone else just glancing they wouldn't notice but I do and it bothers me.

Last edited:
Are there any Portland OR locals that would be able to give me some info on which of the nike factory stores around the portland area has the best nike sb collection?

I know the factory stores are usually hit or miss, but some usually some are more likely to receive SB shipments then others.

Last edited:

was looking at PB right now and my mother saw me and was like "stop looking at shoes, you already have enough. you have an illness" lmao mags should be here tomorrow too 
nerd.gif
 gotta hide those 
Haha... I'm kind of in the same boat... my girl thinks I have a legit problem because I'm constantly looking at kix.  She tells people, "everyone has their thing and shoes is his...".  I do feel like I'm sneaking shoes in the house when 4 or 5 pair show up rapid fire.  May was rough...  De La's X 2, 2nd pair of Rukus', Salt Stains, Chicago's (got her a pair too for brownie points) and Corks are coming in today.  When she sees that Cork package on the doorstep I know I'll be getting a text haha!!

I know that may seem silly to some but it would bother me too.

The pair of black/venom green highs I bought have different lengths of nap on the same shoe and between the shoes when comparing the panels. I rarely wear them because of that. To someone else just glancing they wouldn't notice but I do and it bothers me.
Glad I couldnt be the only one feeling this way. It wouldnt be too bad if they looked the same shade of brown but the shorter suede looks a lot lighter than the other in person.

Last edited:
Glad I couldnt be the only one feeling this way. It wouldnt be too bad if they looked the same shade of brown but the shorter suede looks a lot lighter than the other in person.
hit the longer suede with that Jason mark cleaner problem solved
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom