2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i don't wear helmets... pass for me.

Stopped by Hot Rod's LA yesterday to pick up my Corks.

They still had some Corks, DLS lows, and DLS highs if anyone was looking. Also had some other recent drops but can't remember as I type this LOL.

the collector in me wants them even more now. Smh slushman2007 slushman2007

Haha man I can't even blame you.. Those tiny details that no one ever sees or knows about once the shoes are on foot is what it's all about!

Haha... I'm kind of in the same boat... my girl thinks I have a legit problem because I'm constantly looking at kix.  She tells people, "everyone has their thing and shoes is his...".  I do feel like I'm sneaking shoes in the house when 4 or 5 pair show up rapid fire.  May was rough...  De La's X 2, 2nd pair of Rukus', Salt Stains, Chicago's (got her a pair too for brownie points) and Corks are coming in today.  When she sees that Cork package on the doorstep I know I'll be getting a text haha!!

You are not the only one who goes through that! My wife is always cracking some joke about my "disorder" lol for awhile she questioned it and would always tell me what I don't need.. I've come to realize that over time what bugged her now makes her smile, only cause She knows I truly enjoy sneakers. she accepts it more than anything cause my family never suffers or goes without just so I can have the next release.

anyone got a premier coupon code? murdered out trainerendors are on sale at premier

Don't exist and were never valid on sale items anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hype) train kept a rollin', all night long...

You are not the only one who goes through that! My wife is always cracking some joke about my "disorder" lol for awhile she questioned it and would always tell me what I don't need.. I've come to realize that over time what bugged her now makes her smile, only cause She knows I truly enjoy sneakers. she accepts it more than anything cause my family never suffers or goes without just so I can have the next release.
I'm with you.  I actually made a point to buy no releases in March or April (I did cave for one), but went 51 days without a shoe purchase.  My wife was impressed that I could actually pull it off.

But, with 11 pairs in the house since the DLS release, that goodwill is about to go away.

Back
Top Bottom