2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

looking at it closer it looks like one of the insoles resembles the image under the outsoles

wonder if the other insole is the same on the other outsole...

Yeah man. Something along those lines for sure. I really like what I have seen so far. They're different from previous Dunk SBs.

Live right outside of Towson, MD = 410. ~ 3 hours west to Frostburg, MD = 410. ~ 3 hours south to Ocean City, MD = 410.
You sir are lunchin. You have neighbors in Towson with 443 area codes. You frontin like you like in the mountains of west virginia or something.
MD outlets are pretty weak too. Rarely find anything worth grabbing.
Lol. You lunchin again. Have you ever even been to the National Harbor outlets? Maybe the ones closer to bmore are wack, but I definitely wouldn't say they all are.  I think you like to exaggerate. 

It looks like there are two different kicks here. Also, peep the insole. Looks like photography with the black and white. Image on the bottom under the clear sole. Here y'all go. Have fun with it. :smile:
READY...
These are ********* gorgeous
Absolutely.

never knew these existed. 

11403415_1021711304507321_5469738774371401126_n.jpg

looking at it closer it looks like one of the insoles resembles the image under the outsoles

wonder if the other insole is the same on the other outsole...
If I had to guess insole/outsole  looks like a train track and the parts used to hold the track together. 

Would be pretty cool.

1. Tokyo was off-white ("muslin/muslin", to represent a blank canvas supposedly), whereas the UnTokyo looks to be white
2. Tokyo was all canvas, whereas the UnTokyo has a (fake?) leather swoosh
3. Tokyo sockliner was patternless, whereas the UnTokyo uses an "arctic camo" pattern
4. Tokyo used the old tooling, whereas the UnTokyo uses the new tooling; most noticeable is the lace protection and thicker tongue of the UnTokyo
5. Tokyo had no branding on either the tongue or the backtab, whereas the UnTokyo has the traditional Nike branding 

Anything else?

Not that you don't already know all of these things.

The untokyos are off white though to me, it says white but if u look at the rubber vs canvas material you can see the difference in person

Last edited:

The insole on the top (left side of the picture) is a picture from under neath a train. its a picture taken with the camera on the ground lookup towards the under carriage of the train.

The Insole on the bottom (right side) is a picture of sneakers hanging from a power line

If I had to guess insole/outsole  looks like a train track and the parts used to hold the track together. 
I dont know.. Soles def. have a real old school NYC vibe to me. With the shoes just hanging off powerlines, little gritty, b/g. The other totally looks like train equipment/parts. 

Son I am excite. 

Last edited:
The insole on the top (left side of the picture) is a picture from under neath a train. its a picture taken with the camera on the ground lookup towards the under carriage of the train.

The Insole on the bottom (right side) is a picture of sneakers hanging from a power line

I dont know.. Soles def. have a real old school NYC vibe to me. With the shoes just hanging off powerlines, little gritty, b/g. The other totally looks like train equipment/parts. 

Son I am excite. 
Good eye, you guys are right. I definitely see the shoes hanging from the power lines now. 

At first I thought the outsole was one of these 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I knew the insole on the right side was of shoes hanging from power lines didn't know what was the left one though :smile:

Ordered the BTTF from Tactics on Monday for 99.95 shipped, they arrived today. First thing I did when i woke up was check the tracking haha I really like them more in person. The toebox material is quite interesting. Never seen it before on a shoe

Ordered the BTTF from Tactics on Monday for 99.95 shipped, they arrived today. First thing I did when i woke up was check the tracking haha I really like them more in person. The toebox material is quite interesting. Never seen it before on a shoe

Was you Mom upset?

Back
Top Bottom