2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This is kinda crazy.

My girl was on NDC yesterday at work and added those low-top red and white (or grey) with gum bottoms in there saying she liked them. I was on the fence about them and told her to buy her size and if i liked them in person that id get them too.

When we both got home we decided to go to the two nike factory stores before the basketball game. At the second store on the hash wall, ill be damned, they had my size in that same exact shoe with NO other sizes available.

Tried them on and was pleasantly surprised, liked them a lot. Not always into gum bottom shoes but it works on those.

Just sharing the story..........Almost too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence.

So are these actually SBs though or nah?
I think not all of them are sbs.  but at least one of the 11 pairs will be. 

13 “graduates” of the Nike Doernbecher Freestyle Program, by way of elements from their individually created shoes, are included in design of the "What The Doernbecher" Nike Dunk High SB:

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-celebrates-the-creative-energy-of-the-doernbecher-freestyle-program

I skimmed thru the article real quick.. my mistake if i missed something. 

Last edited:
I can't hate on DB releases because it's sick kids who make them

that being said if that was a regular release

I think not all of them are sbs.  but at least one of the 11 pairs will be.

13 “graduates” of the Nike Doernbecher Freestyle Program, by way of elements from their individually created shoes, are included in design of the "What The Doernbecher" Nike Dunk High SB:

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-celebrates-the-creative-energy-of-the-doernbecher-freestyle-program

I skimmed thru the article real quick.. my mistake if i missed something.
I think they have 13 different shoes in each pair

looks to me like the shoe is set up as Nike SB high

its in the first paragraph

"will release 11 pairs of a special "What The Doernbecher" Nike Dunk High SB featuring design elements from all 13 of the program’s SB designs, and paying homage to the first SB Dunk that launched “What The” concept."

Last edited:
we should keep a watchful eye on how many people post them on IG and figure out if there were really 11, if people are lying, who got what size
laugh.gif
 we will be utilizing our NT detective skill set.

I think they have 13 different shoes in each pair

looks to me like the shoe is set up as Nike SB high

its in the first paragraph

"will release 11 pairs of a special "What The Doernbecher" Nike Dunk High SB featuring design elements from all 13 of the program’s SB designs, and paying homage to the first SB Dunk that launched “What The” concept."
thanks for clarifying,  well if its really 11 pairs.  no point of getting excited imo haha.  

I like the what the DB and hope for a QS release after the initial 11 pairs with special boxes are sold. 

11 pairs will have each auction hitting over $500 a pairs watch
No retail or bust here!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom