2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't ask for approval, just keep doin' your thing
Thanks man, I'm already having a great first day on here with that help you passed to me. Thank you 
nthat.gif

Hate to say it, but the What The DBs may bring the hypebeasts back to the SB train.

Last edited:
Second pair of DLSs come in today. :smile:

I actually broke out the DLS highs the other day, really like how they look on feet.

Hate to say it, but the What The DBs may bring the hypebeasts back to the SB train.
Yeah I just don't see that happening. According to most people SBs are dead.

If the return of the tiffs didn't change that, one ugly ultra limited shoe isn't going to either.

Absolutely.  We should have a pool on the highest selling size.

I'll take the 8-9-12 trifecta.  I bet the 8 hits $15K.

My money is size 9 taking the biggest piece of the pie. That one size pretty much caters to an entire demographic.
Price wise.. ok let's say 17k.

With a quantity of 11 being produced...there will be more hype than beasts able to capitalize on said hype.

The SB landscape won't change from this drop.

I'm sure they'll be some more dunks that grab people's attention, but it won't be like in it's hey day

laugh.gif
 wrong, just for 1 shoe... I don't see much logic behind this thought... maybe if nike continuously started dropping clean *** dunk SBs with top notch materials on all drops including GRs then yea I could entertain the thought

So I have a friend who works for Nike and on the employee Swoosh site they have Corks for $75, Wizard of Ozs for $60, Tin Mans for $45, & Canadian Leafs for $36.

I need to have this friend supply all my SB fixes now that drop on NDC.

laugh.gif
 wrong, just for 1 shoe... I don't see much logic behind this thought... maybe if nike continuously started dropping clean *** dunk SBs with top notch materials on all drops including GRs then yea I could entertain the thought
My logic being that people who don't pay attention to SBs, will see this limited shoe selling for whatever and start to think "maybe, I can make a profit off of other limited release SBs."

It's not an idiotic idea.

Also, I believe that certain Nike SB QSs are limited it's just not as big as a fan base of the Jordan brand.

If they had the same fan base, Nike SBs would be selling out as fast maybe even faster because of the price tag.

Back
Top Bottom