2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

mila.gif

welp... went to the shop.. asked them.. sounds like it might be a Fried Egg Drop.

I have no idea what's going on..

Those iridescent SBs look like they were specifically made to troll me.

This reminds me of the early oughts of the SB era in many ways :nerd:

Except this time I can use PTO instead of cutting class.

That said, I think it means Friday. I would go to Atlas and ask but I'm in the city. And I have, like work and stuff. I feel like they won't be as nice over the phone.

I used to work down the street from them 2 years ago. Bad timing.

Last edited:
Fried-Egg

Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday - Sunday

And this week is Primitive, so next Friday. Oh well, as long as I can get at least get a silver pair with minimal effort, I'll be happy. But hopefully there are enough black pairs to go around for those that are going to try and line up.

Last edited:
welp... went to the shop.. asked them.. sounds like it might be a Fried Egg Drop.

Welp... can't line up on Fried Egg Drop day. I could probably head over there around noon for lunch. With the shop selling 1000 pairs, maybe I'll have a shot at a pair at noon.

And [COLOR=#red]Repped[/COLOR] for Mila!!

Last edited:
those pencils dunks are dope.  My gf is a teacher, shes not into shoes...but those would be a must.  

I want pencil dunks as well!!

Striking out trying to get someone to line up at Atlas.... Hopefully I'll be able to get through online
Oh damn if they drop online on Friday then I have no chance, phone service here is slow and our computers are even slower
Damn

Those iridescent dunks are a must cop for me! I saw those super bowl trainers in person at the dunkxchange and man were those some loud looking unicorn shoes. Wouldve liked to have a pair but the $500+ resell value killed me a little inside. Thank you nike lords for making them into an SB!

Yeah 500 is nowhere near market price lol. It could have been iridescent women's blazers.. but even those hover around the 350 area.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom