2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This came up when I searched for them.

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=n..._trksid=p2053742.m2428.l1311.R1.TR3.TRC0&sqp=

Weird when I post this link it leads me to different search results. This is what it originally showed me.

youre looking at live auctions which means peoples prices are whatever they want. I could post a pair for $1000 and itll show up. he posted SOLD auctions which are what pairs actually sold for not the crazy asking prices.

Thanks guys. Of course they have every size except mine. Maybe it's a sign lol
You can't go up a half size? If I want a pair and they're only 60 I'll go up or down a half without hesitation.

Edit- thought you were looking for the black/gold.

Last edited:
Kind of a dumb question but do the primitive dunks have a non-stuffed tongue? The nike insider pictures make it look like it's the slim tongue similar to the re-release of the p-rod1's.

Scoop on today's Primitive in-store drop: no special packaging/accessories, but PRod is there until 5 local time and signing boxes.

Wonder if Atlas is doing 1 per on Friday? Ah well, if they hang around until Saturday morning, all good. If not, all good too.

Last edited:
Those iridescent dunks are a must cop for me! I saw those super bowl trainers in person at the dunkxchange and man were those some loud looking unicorn shoes. Wouldve liked to have a pair but the $500+ resell value killed me a little inside. Thank you nike lords for making them into an SB!

$500?!? they were on 20% extra clearance at one point

This whole release just sounds lazy
Depends how you look at it.

There's been almost 0 press, and the aim of the shoe is to be "understated"

P-Rod isn't a flashy guy... just when he switch 360 flip lips a double kink

I really respect the primitive dunk. No hype, just is what it is

Right on! Thanks for the clarification folks! Thought they were some special release which is why the resale price was That high.
Still lightweight new to ebay and didnt know about the "sold" search option thanks for letting me know about that @vtotheinay. Thatll definitely come in clutch when trying to price a pair of kicks im looking to buy.

$500?!? they were on 20% extra clearance at one point
The price has floated above retail on resale, but yeah, not quite 500, they usually just get listed for 500 on ebay and every one in the price range I wanna pay (180-220) is used.

This pair non dead stock is worse then usually because the sole yellows and the material creases instantaneously. Like Breathe too hard, it will leave a mark lol. I don't mind it, but I want to do it myself. 

Last edited:
Right on! Thanks for the clarification folks! Thought they were some special release which is why the resale price was That high.
Still lightweight new to ebay and didnt know about the "sold" search option thanks for letting me know about that @vtotheinay. Thatll definitely come in clutch when trying to price a pair of kicks im looking to buy.
They were technically a special release, a pack commemorating the super bowl in New York. it's just that the material isn't very popular, even among people who like super flashy shoes.

All the other shoes from the release go for below retail. 

EDIT- if you're just looking for any nike shoe coated in that, Nike did ID uptowns with it for all star weekend and then put the option back up like 2 months ago temporarily, so pairs of those are on ebay too. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom