2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Curious if Atlas ISO will be one per person.... Or two per or what
And if it's two per, how long would it take for them all to sell out?
Also curious if they would do phone orders? I doubt it

Is it Saturday yet? I'm already feeling the stress

Trying to remember it's just shoes

These are the same feels I had for the LMs last year.... And I got through in NDC for the first time ever
Atlas.... I will be rubbing my LMs for good luck on Friday

Curious if Atlas ISO will be one per person.... Or two per or what
And if it's two per, how long would it take for them all to sell out?
Also curious if they would do phone orders? I doubt it

Is it Saturday yet? I'm already feeling the stress

Trying to remember it's just shoes

These are the same feels I had for the LMs last year.... And I got through in NDC for the first time ever
Atlas.... I will be rubbing my LMs for good luck on Friday

No need for phone orders as the shoes will be online.

I think the atlas will be an easy pickup for all who want them. 3pm eastern on Friday Atlas web store

I'm comparing them to the NL premieezy lows in my mind

Last edited:
I think the atlas will be an easy pickup for all who want them. 3pm eastern on Friday Atlas web store

I'm comparing them to the NL premieezy lows in my mind

Ehh...I'd say ~20% of the quantity of the NL lows will make it to the Atlas webstore.

Around 3300 NL lows made it online versus maybe 5-600 of the Atlas joints.

Last edited:
No need for phone orders as the shoes will be online.

True, but my guess is they will be gone in like 5 minutes or less depending on if the site crashes or not..... Plus I never have luck online...

I'm just going to try to not think about it until then, all this thinking is causing me to not be productive
Not much I can do other than hope I get through
I honestly hate that it is so limited.... The black pair is super clean, I'd double at retail if they were just normal release
Gray ones are a double at retail as well.....

But that box and extras though!

Ok I'm taking a break

If 1,000+ are made and its Atlas only, I don't see people struggling to get them online if you are punctual

This exactly. Just don't drag *** and you should be able to grab online when they drop. I'd be more concerned about site traffic than the numbers If I were trying online for black pair.

Last edited:
So you guys going for...

A. Primitive collab
B. Atlas collab
C. Atlas collab (ISO)
D. Familia collab

...or any combination thereof?

FAMILIA...PAUL BUNYAN[emoji]128525[/emoji]

^Nothing lame about that. I'm looking for a cheap pair of laser 1s to customize too. Prob gonna do royals. Just not willing to pay the price for a real pair.

Lol. Def not lame. I'm looking for my 3rd pair of Lasers. I have 1 just to wear as Lasers, 1 to make into banned 1's, and I need one more pair to make into Shattered Backboards I won't be able to grab.

I dunno how you guys can wear high's with shorts. I always felt they looked goofy with shorts on.

It's all about the ankle to calf ratio. If you have fat ankles (cankles) it looks terrible. If you have nice ankles and muscular calves it looks great.

Can we talk about this point?

Is there anyway to make GR's become better sellers?

Personally I think 3 out of every 5 GRs are good looks, yet almost everyone waits for a disco (I do too, just got the Central Parks for 50 lol). Can you slow this down by cutting the numbers of GRs shipped to stores? Lowering MSRP (which would never happen)? Is there another option I'm missing?

The only thing I can think of is making prices competitive, having a good local presence, and hiring at least one person who excels in sales for your shop.

Reps to anyone who can find an on-foot photo of these 

My thrift store had these in my size last year. I thought they were fake. Ugly in person.

If it wasn't a collab, y'all wouldn't care about that all black dunk.

#Facts but isn't that the point of a collab? Personally I like the Moto helmets better.

ISO release next saturday

Country Wide release July 4th weekend

Repped. Thanks for this info.

I don't think there will be any problems for anyone.

Call me an optimist but it's been easy as pie to grab ANY dunk since tiffs/SOMP

Yeah I slacked on not getting more highs last year. 2015 is strangely the year of the low for Nike SB
nah nothing strange about it. Last year was the year of the highs. There were some nice lows as well last year but the highs were better last year. This year there hasn't been a high worth copping yet

T0 Sherpa highs for half off ($87.50):

522923_mrp_fr_l.jpg

http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/nike/tz-dunk-faux-shearling-lined-leather-sneakers/522923

nah nothing strange about it. Last year was the year of the highs. There were some nice lows as well last year but the highs were better last year. This year there hasn't been a high worth copping yet

Uh-oh is that gonna make next year the Year of the Mids?

Back
Top Bottom