2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dorothy's hit outlets quicker than a speeding bullet. Phone info was dropped in here around release. I think some ate for 50 or under but I'm on mobile so searching for exact spot in thread ain't happenin right now haha

I've seen the other two at my local clearence center, probably just missed Dorthy's. I'm eyeing those Un-Tokyos though.

Today's kicks!!!

Anyone with the Salt Stains...

Do you think its possible to use fine grit sandpaper to lighten up mismatched panels?

Last edited:
Anyone with the Salt Stains...

Do you think its possible to use fine grit sandpaper to lighten up mismatched panels?
I have a pair and have actually thought about that too mine are very mismatched in the toe box. I'm not sure if that would work or not

Familia is like 2 miles form the airport..... and my bro is coming back home ON FRIDAY

like really? I'm just striking out everywhere lol

Will acquire the shoes on RD for sure

I told him to work slower.... spread the project out.... but I think he gets paid by completed projects so he knocks them out as quickly as possible

He planned to be there for 2 weeks

He wants to come back to see his woman or some crap

I told him to work slower.... spread the project out.... but I think he gets paid by completed projects so he knocks them out as quickly as possible

He planned to be there for 2 weeks

He wants to come back to see his woman or some crap
Sneakers then women

Hey guys, so this is info straight from Atlas.

The Black shop exclusive will be $130. (This is cheaper than I expected)

The Grey version won't come with those extras but Atlas will include a magazine and sticker pack.

There you go!

pYghjTk.gif

Kidding, I repped you.

Back
Top Bottom