2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rocked these today..

To pickup these so I could take ill living room floor shots for my dude prozac :nthat:

Last edited:
I emailed Atlas directly about ordering online, and they responded in kind. It came from an employee. I mean, we are in an isolated bubble but people love limited, so I could see it being kind of accurate.

NL lows went live at noon, were sold out by 12:13p.

Atlas joints have roughly 1/6-1/5 of the quantity of the NLs (online pairs only), but don't seem to be getting near the blog coverage that Premier got for the NLs.

Who knows, maybe the black pair will sell out in a matter of minutes.

Last edited:
NL lows went live at noon, were sold out by 12:13p.

Atlas joints have roughly 1/6-1/5 of the quantity of the NLs (online pairs only), but don't seem to be getting near the blog coverage that Premier got for the NLs.

Who knows, maybe the black pair will sell out in a matter of minutes.
They haven't been well received by the blogs from what I've seen. No one any of the Nike sb FB pages has said a peep either. They'll sell out first day, but I'd give it 30 minutes-2 hours. If you're online at release time, you should be set. 

Last edited:
I don't think it should be a hassle to get the all black pair this weekend. Gonna be a game time decision for me tho on which one to cop.

The Familia Collab looks great will def want to scoop them up!

Also wore these while grilling on this Hot Monday

Last edited:
Could be speculation based off the fact that there will only be 500 pairs online and its limited to 1 per person...?

That is new info to me! Shoot, I wonder if they will sell the remaining 600 pairs in-store in the first 24 hours.

Also, has anyone gotten their order of Primitives in from Primitive yet?

Those are nice whoisthisguy whoisthisguy , just sold me.

If these two Atlas don't work out this weekend I'm thinking either HUF highs or Cali lows. I'm going to re-live my sneaker youth.

Last edited:
That is new info to me! Shoot, I wonder if they will sell the remaining 600 pairs in-store in the first 24 hours.

Also, has anyone gotten their order of Primitives in from Primitive yet?

Of course that number should be 550 not 500. Half the stock of both color ways will be placed online at 12 Pacific time.

Not too sure when the in store shenanigans will begin

I'm going to be there very very early in the morning in order to ensure my pair. I don't see 550 people in line, but who knows these days?

I'm going to be there very very early in the morning in order to ensure my pair. I don't see 550 people in line, but who knows these days?

500 heads lined up in downtown San Mateo on a Friday morning would be a sight to see, I doubt it but you never know. The cooks at that Vietnamese place are about to be so confused.

Last edited:
Damn they are still holding onto Dorthy's, Disposables, and those 3M highs. Hopefully for a good price. I'm surprised I haven't seen Dorthy's at outlets.

Dorothy's hit outlets within like a week of release. I got mine for $42 shipped from an outlet store in Iowa I believe it was

Back
Top Bottom