2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SB Skate Co. in Jacksonville, Fl has a size 8.5 in MIA dunks left, taking phone orders.

Backdoor Skate said theyre already out of pairs.

Last edited:
Heading to my local to try and scoop my size when I get off. Box Price is $99.99. If anybody needs sizes let me know. I'll try to see what I can hook up. 

Does anyone have anymore information on the WOF dunks? Someone on Twitter just asked Brooklyn Projects if other skateshops would be releasing the QS version next month and they said it's "not happening." So are all these other skateshops claiming that they will be dropping the WOF dunks next month wrong???

i don't really cop dunks, but i was thinking about getting some firecrackers lately. can anybody tell me about how dunks fit and how comfortable they are?

BP is full of **** as always. They have even sunk to new low by profiting off of the Trayvon Martin case. Nothing like racial tension to make a few bucks. Absolutely disgusting. I hope Nike cuts all ties with them.

Last edited:
i don't really cop dunks, but i was thinking about getting some firecrackers lately. can anybody tell me about how dunks fit and how comfortable they are?
Lows are TTS with good room for comfort fit still.

Very comfy. SB's have higher impact technology in the soles. Makes for a pretty good daily wear too. 

BP is full of **** as always. They have even sunk to new low by profiting off of the Trayvon Martin case. Nothing like racial tension to make a few bucks. Absolutely disgusting. I hope Nike cuts all ties with them.

It really is disgusting. Too bad people will still buy their dunks.

Wasn't sure what you meant so I went on their twitter and saw all the sh*t with the Martin case. Definitely hit a new low. So they got a "cease and desist" order from Hollywood but not from Skittles? :rofl:

Last edited:
Does anyone have anymore information on the WOF dunks? Someone on Twitter just asked Brooklyn Projects if other skateshops would be releasing the QS version next month and they said it's "not happening." So are all these other skateshops claiming that they will be dropping the WOF dunks next month wrong???

They're known liars and hype creators, word to John00. Also they're trying to cash in on the Trayvon incident, str8 scumbags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ride Four Ever has them and they're doing phone orders. They're charging $125 and there are no 13s. Tried to get a 13 and they told me they didn't get them at all.

This looks like a harder cop than a lot of us thought. Was able to scoop mine today though. Look real good in person. Agree that a navy sole might have been better though. Good luck to those looking, I'll post info when I see it.

Last edited:
I know ya'll talkin' about other thangs in here, but them navy blue/red dunks been marked down less than 60 anywhere yet? :lol:

These? If so, I'm looking/waiting too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heading to my local to try and scoop my size when I get off. Box Price is $99.99. If anybody needs sizes let me know. I'll try to see what I can hook up. 
I'd take a 10.5! Called Cowtown today they are going to have them this weekend but probably only 1 per size. I need to find another place in AZ that gets these.

Back
Top Bottom