2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All pm's sent. Copped their last sz 11 for me and their last sz 12 for the first person to ask for that sz. There was nothing left bigger than that after I copped these two.

Good luck everybody

If anyone can scoop an extra 13 Shoot a PM over.. Gonna be hectic the next few days and won't be able to check this thread as often as I'd like..

got a pair of MIA's size 9.5 from vertical urge.S/O to Chez. After the WOF Qs im done with shoes for awhile

Last edited:

Not my pic still. These are sick!

****, SPOT sold out of the Mia X Nike SB t-shirts, anyone know of another spot carrying them? I knew I should have bit the bullet yesterday.

If anyone can help me out with a shop that takes phone orders for mias. I need a 9.5 or 10! Two pairs one for my brother if possible

If anyone can help me out with a shop that takes phone orders for mias. I need a 9.5 or 10! Two pairs one for my brother if possible
You have been cross posting the same thing on here and n-sb.org, I understand youre new and sometimes its hard to find things but lurk for a while. Post some info (even if its just good input to the thread) and im sure people would be willing to help you. We were all new at one point but asking for someone to front over $100 for you and then ship you sneakers is a pretty big task.

Last edited:
I u
You have been cross posting the same thing on here and n-sb.org, I understand youre new and sometimes its hard to find things but lurk for a while. Post some info (even if its just good input to the thread) and im sure people would be willing to help you. We were all new at one point but asking for someone to front over $100 for you and then ship you sneakers is a pretty big task.
i understand. I will contribute where i can. The only reason i ask is because im in a location in ny where the nearest skate shop is 2+ hours away so i cant get anything come release day. I would fork up the money ahead of time to someone if they didnt trust me. Sorry again. I will help where I can.

I u
i understand. I will contribute where i can. The only reason i ask is because im in a location in ny where the nearest skate shop is 2+ hours away so i cant get anything come release day. I would fork up the money ahead of time to someone if they didnt trust me. Sorry again. I will help where I can.
Im in NYC and just found a pair for $125 through eBay, also was checking Instagram to see what skate shops were selling them already and if they did phone orders. Most stores fell through, the others I dont want to give out until im able to secure a pair due to this site being linked to Sneakersteals and Kicksdeals.

A
Im in NYC and just found a pair for $125 through eBay, also was checking Instagram to see what skate shops were selling them already and if they did phone orders. Most stores fell through, the others I dont want to give out until im able to secure a pair due to this site being linked to Sneakersteals and Kicksdeals.
as of now im doing the same. Instagram lurking. Hoping to find phone orders as well.

I'm at the ESPYS with Concord SBs on. Keeping it classy, lol. Pictures will be posted!

My man Tariq gonna stay busy tonight. After the ESPYs you gotta hop on a jet and fly back to NY for the Jimmy Fallon Show right? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom