2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man the materials on the Blue Ox look nice.  That swoosh kills it for me though.  If only it was solid yellow...

Although with the addition of the black tips plus the flannell inner, I could tell myself they're Wolverines and not Blue Oxen.

Last edited:
Really shipment status checks?
Yeah, it was a honest question.

I've ordered from Atlas before and never waited this long for shipping details.

I get that they have been busy, but I would think it would be even more reason for them to be on their toes about it since the demand was high.

Still FSR Prods, now $49.99 - Arundle Mills Nike

White DSM size 13 on hash - $150 - extremely underwhelming imo

So just watched a JBF interview and apparently hes not going to be using python anymore.

@Dcypoe81  better get on the SOMPs custom. 

Still FSR Prods, now $49.99 - Arundle Mills Nike

Nice price I actually just copped a pair for 42 shipped after a 5 dollar coupon eBay gave me some weeks back. I think the seller may of been a little salty at the way that auction ended. He just threw the shoes in the box any old way, who knows where the paper on the inside of the box went, and it took him about 9 days to finally ship. Needless to say I still payed immediately and was patient with him cause hey.. For $42 I won't complain too much lol

The leather is actually pretty decent on those and they are surprisingly comfy. I expected them to be quite narrow based on some of our previous discussions. One thing I did notice is that the shoe has two methods of lacing. Inner and the regular outside the shoe method(forgive me I'm not well versed on shoe anatomy)

All in all a decent shoe. I wouldn't imagine spending more than I did on it though.

Now, the real reason I came here this morning. I saw these this morning and knew for sure someone in here might wanna see this.

8.5 I do believe that converts to

Sz 8 & 9.5

Size conversion came from eBay so if I'm a bit off, my apologies.

Just wanted to add they also have other Sizes in other shoes, medium mint mids, Krampus highs, Birch Highs and a few others

Last edited:
For the people that ordered the black pair online, do you remember how many days they said it takes to process? Almost forgot I ordered these until I saw my confirmation email.

Yeah, it was a honest question.

I've ordered from Atlas before and never waited this long for shipping details.

I get that they have been busy, but I would think it would be even more reason for them to be on their toes about it since the demand was high.
that's hardly ever the case even with bigger shops they still have confirmation delays

I wonder if grey atlas will show up at shops today? I'll see if I can get a peek at them if so..

I know a few shops are dropping theirs tomorrow so I'd assume they already have their inventory.

Yup, sounds like nike next day aired them yesterday.. Trying to get ahold of my boy to see if they are in or not. I'll report back :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom