2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone 's spots gotten their shipment of grays yet?
Mine haven't, hopefully they will show up today... I need to know if I need to cop via NDC (if my locals don't get them)
Mine hasn't yet. Talked to the owner of the shop last night about those and the PBs and he was telling me ALL of his SBs just show up at random times and he doesn't know exactly what shoes he's getting. I thought shops picked what they wanted and there was some sort of organization to the process, no?

Weird, the atlas quickstrike showed up on my SNKRS app this morning and said "SOLD OUT"

I just opened the app again to take a screenshot, and the shoe is gone entirely.

Depends on type of account they have and the volume (I think)
I've had this convo with most of the shops around here and the biggest gets to pick quantity and sizing
The smaller newer shops can request but as far as QS go they have no control

Weird, the atlas quickstrike showed up on my SNKRS app this morning and said "SOLD OUT"

I just opened the app again to take a screenshot, and the shoe is gone entirely.
It's there, you just have to select all (not men's)
It's been there since Friday

I'm not worried, they sold a bunch that day, it usually takes me a week to get stuff from them.... I got the deck too so maybe it's taking longer

Mine haven't, hopefully they will show up today... I need to know if I need to cop via NDC (if my locals don't get them)
Mine comes Wednesday

I'm not worried, they sold a bunch that day, it usually takes me a week to get stuff from them.... I got the deck too so maybe it's taking longer

Mine hasn't yet. Talked to the owner of the shop last night about those and the PBs and he was telling me ALL of his SBs just show up at random times and he doesn't know exactly what shoes he's getting. I thought shops picked what they wanted and there was some sort of organization to the process, no?

Yea, my local shop didn't get any info on when the gray 35mm's would arrive their shipment is usually always there for release day seems like the factories only.

Have any shops started receiving the PBs?

Is the heel branding on the PB's for the ISO pair ?

Also ordered the Black 35mm dunk around 5pm EST still haven't gotten shipping confirmation.

Last edited:
Yea, my local shop didn't get any info on when the gray 35mm's would arrive their shipment is usually always there for release day seems like the factories only.

Have any shops started receiving the PBs?

Is the heel branding on the PB's for the ISO pair ?

ISO PBs were same as regular release pairs

Cant wait for these SOMPs to get here. Now I need to find a pair of Skunks and Cigars.
I'm glad you got em 
nthat.gif

I was a touch worried you had me on ignore

A comparison of the CNYs to the Red October Yeezys and Red October Dunks if anybody is interested.

damn man i regret passing on these. stupid me thought i was going to have a chance at those shattered bacboards.should have went with the lowkey release. im sure these will pop up again. all i know is rise45, kicksusa and shoepalace stocked these so far and sold out

damn man i regret passing on these. stupid me thought i was going to have a chance at those shattered bacboards.should have went with the lowkey release. im sure these will pop up again. all i know is rise45, kicksusa and shoepalace stocked these so far and sold out
 I know.. If I knew sooner that the soles were GITD i woulda copped sooner but I'm already tapped out for July. got the SBBs, Born in the USAs and Citrus 11s on the same week. Hopefully there are no good releases in august so I can get these. I dont think resell is gonna be crazy for these yeezy dunks.

Can't see myself wearing the blue ox, materials and concept is dope though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see myself wearing the blue ox, materials and concept is dope though.

yeah I feel like I should just cop the Atlas and call it a day but part of me wants those Blue Ox's and then after I don't wear them for 6 months, I will be mad at myself

Back
Top Bottom