2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Swore off shoes after getting the DLS. But those Premier pics...they're calling me to come back to the streets.

Normally I don't like posting contrived pictures like this but I couldn't resist...
laugh.gif

If Im a 11.5 but in Jordan 1s I tend to go size 12 with sneakershields.. Will I do the same on de la lows? I find on lows, healslip is something that bothers me so I always try make sure I get a snug fit so if I go my tts 11.5 will they be good or too tight? Without sneakershields in these. if so, where can I find a 11.5 for retail?

Last edited:
lol i missed it again. been looking throughout the day, went to take care of some stuff, come back to find it they already dropped on ndc. i hate this sneaker **** sometimes

lol i missed it again. been looking throughout the day, went to take care of some stuff, come back to find it they already dropped on ndc. i hate this sneaker **** sometimes

Me too. After this past weekend with yeezy's, I can't stand it. I may just go back to spending all my free time/money on more guns. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

anyone with the red october dunks, can you snap a pic of you're insole? I've seen different ones floating on ig, ebay, and whatnot, just curious.

Surprised that RO dunks are selling out online. They've been sitting at my local FTA and Kicks USA since last week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom