2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im thinking I am pulling the trigger on RD dont wanna chance it.
I hear ya. My only dilemma is I agreed upon no more purchases with the wife since were in the process of movin so I am either gonna have to A.)  just chuck it up as a L  now or B.) get on my Metal Gear Solid Snake mode and let these "creep" into the collection lol

Last edited:
Northern Light glow>these meh red dunks

j0ku4k.jpg

I hear ya. My only dilemma is I agreed upon no more purchases with the wife since were in the process of movin so I am either gonna have to A.)  just chuck it up as a L  now or B.) get on my Metal Gear Solid Snake mode and let these "creep" into the collection lol
LOL!  I remember those days man!  Working from home made it easy to stash away joints and magically have new shoes somewhere down the line.  You got new shoes?  Nah I been had these I just havent worn them.

LOL!  I remember those days man!  Working from home made it easy to stash away joints and magically have new shoes somewhere down the line.  You got new shoes?  Nah I been had these I just havent worn them.
Hahah. I I know exactly about this. I also work from the crib half the time, so I get to stash the packages up in the "land of boxes" with her noticing the new additions. Hahah. Yeah, I just paid the bills and just went and copped the "Red October's." Now I gotta add them to the collection without her noticing so I don't get that "are you serious? More shoes?" look. But wait, I got 3 pairs on the way...F* it, I gotta take it like a man. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Hahah. Yeah, I just paid the bills and just went and copped the "Red October's." Now I gotta add them to the collection without her noticing so I don't get that "are you serious? More shoes?" look. But wait, I got 3 pairs on the way...F* it, I gotta take it like a man. 
laugh.gif
Oh man the mother of my children!  I swear she used to live to front me about new shoes.  Sometimes she still will notice/mention it when I come get my kids if I got on a clean pair she might be like oh new shoes. lol  Yo bills child support etc stays paid.  We good!

Last edited:
I

Lmao!! I did this! And was caught up eventually.

I started off with one pair and she never noticed. Then a random restock happened and I thought one more couldn't hurt. I copped two more [emoji]127824[/emoji]'s after that it was a rap.

Awhile back she took a picture of my stash to show one of her friends how I had more shoes than her. Later on afte all the ninja cops, She seen one of my shoes on her IG explorer page and noticed that it just released.

She went back to the stash and compared her old picture to how it looked now and the jig was up.

I

I started off with one pair and she never noticed. Then a random restock happened and I thought one more couldn't hurt. I copped two more [emoji]127824[/emoji]'s after that it was a rap.

Awhile back she took a picture of my stash to show one of her friends how I had more shoes than her. Later on afte all the ninja cops, She seen one of my shoes on her IG explorer page and noticed that it just released.

She went back to the stash and compared her old picture to how it looked now and the jig was up.
Covert cops!!!!

Last edited:
I

Hahahaha. That's pretty slick of her. Yeah, mine is gonna realize I've got boxes in a different locale since the original is just about filled.

Remembering seeing those red dunks at the mall last week. Maybe it was the display pair that they had there but the materials were pretty cheap/bad.
Now I see that video review and they looked better there.
Hhmmm might have to go to the mall and check out another pair.

Oh man the "nah I've had these almost always works when you have a crap ton of sneakers that look new! When I was sneaking pairs in that always worked cause I usually don't break out new shoes for about a month anyway.. So technically I wasn't lying! I haven't had to be sneaky in a loooong time man so I'm hoping if I take that route I don't fumble.

If she catches me I'll take the probation violation like a triple OG.

They might be able to lock us up.. But they'll never silence us!!!!

Aquachalks from 2006...picked them up last year for $50 DS and always forget how bright this blue is.
thanks.  damn thats a great deal.  I remember passing on them years back.  Was in school back then.  Had to be much more selective with my purchases.

My ISO Atlas pair just shipped

checked your email if you were waiting
Wow. I'm dumb. I just searched my email for "Atlas," and I got an email at a little after 12pm today from them. But it was from an individual, I'm sure who works there, and not from Atlas directly, so I totally overlooked it. Ha. Oh well, now I know all is copacetic! 

When it comes to questionable releases I always try for retail. Rather pay the box price now versus wait for them to be discounted and have to pay resale to some dude who dont deserve my money lol

Whoa! I had no idea NL's glowed like that...
Mine were never that bright.

And those SH2s are dope. I wish I was capable of doing simple custom stuff like that. Guess I could take a shot, what am I gonna do, ruin them lol? I'm thinking about trying the tie dyes as well.

And what a deal on those Aqua chalks, good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom