2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anyone have that link for the primitive lows for the 70ish bucks from a couple nights ago? I saw a 10 but cant find the link through the pages on my phone. Either way thanks all

luckily my wife almost never goes upstairs.... and when she does she only goes into my daughters room

She might freak out if she checked the closet in my bike/board room..... more shoes in there than in my "show" closet

Sunlight will make them glow. They glow red. In the dark, after being "charged" And the glow is weak. It shouldn't be a selling point because of you didn't know now, you wouldn't even know.

Saw these on FB tonight, what do you guys think?

Haha beat me to it. These would of been an instant cop for me had they dropped looking like this. All that purple did nothing for me.

For anyone interested..

Last edited:
I don't get the hype of the RO, they're horrible imo, to each his own though.

Kinda like the hype over those basic wack *** "limited" atlas black & primitive collabs

Love the color red. Love the red October, but I'm not spending that kind of money. These are the perfect consolation prize for me.

Just got shipping confirmation and tracking from atlas order. Check your emails all there shipping confirmations are sent under the name Nicholas Perez, a guy that works there.

Just got shipping confirmation and tracking from atlas order. Check your emails all there shipping confirmations are sent under the name Nicholas Perez, a guy that works there.
Actually my shipping confirmation was sent from a Rodolfo Castellanos, a different Atlas employee.

Last edited:

Actually my shipping confirmation was sent from a Rodolfo Castellanos, a different Atlas employee.
oh ok i though all the shipment confirms were under nick cause iv'e ordered a few other times and its always been under him, but thanks for the update bro!

Kinda like the hype over those basic wack *** "limited" atlas black & primitive collabs

Love the color red. Love the red October, but I'm not spending that kind of money. These are the perfect consolation prize for me.
96mhds

You can justify buying those trash ro dunks, that are marketed towards cats that just want all red shoes to feel special, all you want, but putting them aside the atlas and the primitives... there's just no comparison.
On one side you have a terribly shaped pair of mall dunks that are all red in Nike's attempt at a quick cash grab because all red shoes are what's popular and for cats (who don't know any better) to get as a 'consolation' purchase, and in the other some shoes designed by established skateboarding shops, that, although quite underwhelming, still have some kind of design and idea behind them.

But hey, do you b

How long does it usually take for a dunk to hit sales racks? I want PB Dunks 100% but if I could give my wallet a break this weekend it would appreciate it. Just dont wanna miss this pair.

How long does it usually take for a dunk to hit sales racks? I want PB Dunks 100% but if I could give my wallet a break this weekend it would appreciate it. Just dont wanna miss this pair.
could be the same weekend of the release.. resellers with "trash" but "treasure" to someone else may take the "L" and return them to an outlet.

but in general.. it really depends on the account and if there are coupons/coupon codes..

in my honest opinion... PB SB's should be given away for free.
#MakeSomeMuhfuggin'Uhhhhh
tumblr_inline_n8081hiT8J1s2jl5e.gif

Last edited:
I love my Dunktobers. Look darn close to Yeezy, which I wanted to wear. Now I can have the look without spending rent for the next year.

Back
Top Bottom