2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@John00 #MakingSomeFire
gif-two-and-a-half-men-fire-cigar-384800.gif

tumblr_nd7u0cKK0n1qfqg8qo1_400.gif

Last edited:
John00 comes in and just destroys the thread with old school goodness. Some beautiful kicks for sure my friend!

@MakeSomeRice  so, I know it's taken me a long time to post an on foot picture, but I've been working some long *** hours at work for a while. Haven't been going anywhere, just resting, relaxing and then going right back to work. I finally got a day off today so I figured I'd post as I promised. I'm not really a picture posting dude, so I probably won't be doing this again, but I figured I'd take you through my process of figuring out what I wanted to rock because it's taken so long for me to post as promised.

I was looking around through some of my SB/Dunk boxes and thought about putting something on from the early era of SB/Dunks. This is what I contemplated rocking for the day. (Spoiler)

After all of that, I just decided to slip my old Chocolates on and go enjoy the sun.   

Can you ID those last high top joints for me. Repped as always nice collection.

@MakeSomeRice  so, I know it's taken me a long time to post an on foot picture, but I've been working some long *** hours at work for a while. Haven't been going anywhere, just resting, relaxing and then going right back to work. I finally got a day off today so I figured I'd post as I promised. I'm not really a picture posting dude, so I probably won't be doing this again, but I figured I'd take you through my process of figuring out what I wanted to rock because it's taken so long for me to post as promised.

I was looking around through some of my SB/Dunk boxes and thought about putting something on from the early era of SB/Dunks. This is what I contemplated rocking for the day. (Spoiler

After all of that, I just decided to slip my old Chocolates on and go enjoy the sun.   

Shock-and-Awe.gif

Racoon in the ferns? Racooneferns?

Also I never realized how similar the low sharks and the mid spidermans were until that picture above. Only difference I notice is the swoosh color is red on sharks and black on spidermans.

Lol I had a racoon family living in the roof of my deck the past two winters at my old apartment.

I caught 5 of them in traps, and my landlord just didn't understand why they kept coming back to take up shelter in the dead of winter.

Might have to buy that tee 
devil.gif

looks like the graphic is on the back too.. that's perfect

Last edited:

my landlord just didn't understand why they kept coming back to take up shelter in the dead of winter.
laugh.gif
 they get cold too

similarly, we had flying squirrels in the attic... animal control had to relocate them two counties west otherwise they just come back over and over and over

@John00   
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I see shops have been getting the PBs since there are a bunch up on eBay now
That's a good sign... I was going to be pissed if I couldn't pick up ANYTHING this weekend

Atlas still hasn't shipped mine...

beware of the pairs of wpf from colorskates, the size 8.5 is trashed due to being a display model

Damn you got yours that quick? I know the site said 2 day shipping but sheesh!

Or was that a picture the shop sent you to notify you of the issues with the shoe? Also.. Did they give you any sort of discount with that shoe?

Back
Top Bottom