2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Flamingo legs or...?

Looking good

PSA: NIKE PLEASE MAKE A DUNK HIGH THAT IM WILLING TO SPEND MY MONEY ON....

2015 has been pretty abysmal for highs all the stand out pairs are good at best. Nothing great yet. 

Flamingo legs or...?

I'm really digging the color way of these. very glad they are an August drop.

Just spoke with Continuum and they are getting the PB's in today. Should be very soon, just waiting on UPS. Haven't asked about phone orders. However they will only be getting 1 pair per size.

They are also expecting the Atlas grey pair to be in within the next few days. This one will only be available in 10, 10.5 11 11.5 & 13 1 pair each I do believe I was told.

America. **** yea. Have a fun and safe weekend fellas

VERY nice choice! Best of the two pairs they dropped in my opinion.

Edit: continuum is doing phone & email orders for anyone wanting the PB 7 8 8.5 9 9.5 11 11.5 & 13

Last edited:
Annnd Atlas won't be getting anymore Greys.. Those are dried up over there. They will also be dropping the PB's at about 11:30 online.. they've got a fairly large FSR that is coming/came in

Annnd Atlas won't be getting anymore Greys.. Those are dried up over there. They will also be dropping the PB's at about 11:30 online.. they've got a fairly large FSR that is coming/came in

Don't worry though.. not like the Leicas are unavailable elsewhere. Drop date is the 8th right? Alot of shops already got them too. Premier said they would drop em too a days ago but I don't know what happened there.

Finally got my shipping email from Atlas. Looks like the sorted through the Leicas last. No idea if they'll actually ship out before the holiday though.

Don't worry though.. not like the Leicas are unavailable elsewhere. Drop date is the 8th right? Alot of shops already got them too. Premier said they would drop em too a days ago but I don't know what happened there.

Finally got my shipping email from Atlas. Looks like the sorted through the Leicas last. No idea if they'll actually ship out before the holiday though.

Yeah I'm not too worried about em. Got the black pair and that's really all I wanted. Was looking to show them a little more support with copping the grey pair from them instead of Nike. I've got a 15% coupon sitting though so it'll all work out for the best

DAMAGE (218) 724-4027 HAS THE BLUE OX DUNK HIGH UP FOR PHONE ORDER! 8-13!!! CALL NOW!!! DON'T MENTION ME OR THE THREAD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom