2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thats beautiful and dumb at the same time..
He had soooo many dope kicks that weren't even laced up..
Why have all of that and not wear them?

I think just about everyone in here can admit it gets hard to wear everything once you reach a certain amount of shoes. God only equipped us with two feet Lol Plus I'm Pretty sure a decent amount of Us have got a few pairs here and there still BNIB

Thats beautiful and dumb at the same time..
He had soooo many dope kicks that weren't even laced up..
Why have all of that and not wear them?

I think just about everyone in here can admit it gets hard to wear everything once you reach a certain amount of shoes. God only equipped us with two feet Lol Plus I'm Pretty sure a decent amount of Us have got a few pairs here and there still BNIB

Yep, there's definitely a point at which there's no difference between having 100, 500, or 1000 pairs. You can only wear one pair at a time.

I agree completely!

But dude only showed like 2 pair that looked like they were worn before though fam..  lol

I agree completely!
But dude only showed like 2 pair that looked like they were worn before though fam..  lol

Not sure if you watched the whole video or the first part that was posted last week, but for most of the shoes he showed he said he had another pair elsewhere that gets worn...I mean rock one stock one is the motto if you can afford it, right? If I had been in the game as long as he has and had the funds that he does I'm sure that I (and most of us here) would be in a similar situation as far as sheer inventory goes.

Last edited:
Just saw this pic online, no idea if it's an upcoming release or sample or what.

The graphic on the back looks like an oarlock:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rowlock

Wasn't feeling the atlas till I saw that lace swap, they look real nice there.

Def in for the scorpions and denims.

Patiently waiting for someone to drop info and additional pics of the all blue lows, they have serious potential.

Debating fat tongue barfs, talked extremityjp down a few bucks to $250 but I still feel like that's a little high, and they're a half size down from my true size.

Not sure if you watched the whole video or the first part that was posted last week, but for most of the shoes he showed he said he had another pair elsewhere that gets worn...I mean rock one stock one is the motto if you can afford it, right? If I had been in the game as long as he has and had the funds that he does I'm sure that I (and most of us here) would be in a similar situation as far as sheer inventory goes.
Damn!
Nah.. I just watched it from the 6min mark because I'm at work.. lol

I don't know if I want to get to the point of owning and buying multiple pairs of shoes and not wearing them at all.

Sure there are some that I have worn in awhile......but they have been worn you know?

How do you get over that initial "I need to put these on feeling" when you first get them?!? I always have the first day I'm gonna wear a new pair in mind when they come in. 

Unless there's a elemental problem (like if you bought Salt Stains today, you MAY NOT wanna wear them in July) or hold sentimental value I get that....or even you got them on a wall is cool. A wall full of boxes you never even look in tho?!? I'm not a fan of that.

Just some BS I started after I called em scorpions lmao

Actually that is what Nike SB at Agenda Long Beach called them.
The Nike SB wall has the Blue Ox's, then below that the Black Atlas', then below that the Gray Atlas', then below that 3 rows of the Scorpions.
That is what they were calling them, and will be released end of month, to beginning of August.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom