2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Fast forward to 6:00.

:wow:

GOOD LAWD!!

even DJ Clark Kent says Greg Street is crazy about shoes, glad he put some shelves up in his rooms..... drove me crazy that all the shoes were just stacked on the floor

did you guys have to size up on civilists?
Short answer: 'Yes'

Long answer:

Think the general consensus is 'yes'.  The toebox on my size 13 is much tighter than any other Dunk I own.  However, I have a fat foot -- generally wear size 13, but I've been recently buying more size 14 in SB Dunks to avoid 'break-in' period - but still, can still do 13 in most SB Dunks -- but the Civilist toebox was tight like a tiger.  Had to shoe tree and stuff the toebox to stretch it - still fits pretty tight, but not painful like my 1st wear.

Last edited:
Looks like the cat is being let out of the proverbial bag on FB/Twitter, so here's another teaser...

Paul Bunyan inspired highs, high quality raw denim uppers, red/black flannel tongue and sockliner, not sure if affiliated with Familia or Bratrud:
This is DENIM???? My FAVORITE material on a shoe? I'm ALLLLL in.  Please direct me to the correct Twitter rumor page for more info.
I wonder if these RO dunk can wait a couple of weeks?
Probably.  The hype has been relatively low for them outside of the internet. Shoe Palace and Footactions have them on shelves.
I keep going back and forth between if I should grab these or not.  
um harsh wording (disgusting) .... Don't like I can dig that but seriously such harsh language comes off a bit gender-biased with a shoe designed specifically for women.
FWIW i'm a female and I don't think disgusting was that far off.

Yeah cause Nike Sb are so hyped up?  I could care less about anything you guys post. I have a ton of good feedback on my IG. The -1 on my ebay is from a dude who want the best deals in the world and doesn't think about how it affect the seller. I'm relatively new to ebay and he thought he could get the steal of a lifetime. I had other higher offers, why would I not take those.  Just like you guys bottom feeders who want to save a few quarters on shoes that are already cheap af. I don't flex with sb. My girl bought them for me a while back and they look like buster shoes to me now. So I'm cleaning out my closet. Say what you want guys , doesn't faze me. 
This was hilarious...The Jordan threads are waiting for you with open arms.  Rule #1 of ebay. Don't do an auction if you don't want to sell at whatever price it'll end up.  You should've done a buy it now fixed price. You lost.
WMNS only non-SB GR.
@rapcoz2134  are you serious? Like for real are you trying to make my day again?!?!?!?

I dont think i'm aloud to ask this but any one got a size 11 ATLASblack they don't care for :tongue:

Short answer: 'Yes'

Long answer:

Think the general consensus is 'yes'.  The toebox on my size 13 is much tighter than any other Dunk I own.  However, I have a fat foot -- generally wear size 13, but I've been recently buying more size 14 in SB Dunks to avoid 'break-in' period - but still, can still do 13 in most SB Dunks -- but the Civilist toebox was tight like a tiger.  Had to shoe tree and stuff the toebox to stretch it - still fits pretty tight, but not painful like my 1st wear.
thanks... my "ocd" stopping me from having a 9.5 in the collection as what i got so far is all 9... and the 9 i had was slightly too tight :frown:

The raw denim paul bunyan pair could be super interesting with age with a snug fit and some washing down the line or something.

If it's raw denim it should have fades along creases and the tighter places,like the guys who make wallet shapes with their raw denim jeans.

Last edited:
Lost out on two older SBs just now. Chose to go after the Rayguns over the Hawaii's and I'm just sitting here angry at the fact I won't see them for the prices and condition they were; 155 and 158 respectively. I have a limit on what I will spend and the prices being asked on the average for presentable pairs is what I won't pay. Sigh.
Was watching those. Would have bid if I hadn't spent so much recently. I will say, those Hawaiis sold for more than that last week and he relisted them. Not sure if buyer flaked or HE REFUNDED cause he was mad about the price, but they only went for like 175 last week. We'll see if they pop up again 
laugh.gif

They are ok, I like the "Sub Zeros" better tbh

I'm waiting for those all blue Dunk Lows
I feel like it's a reach calling these "sub-zeros" and dubbing a Mortal Kombat pack based off the two color scheme (black/uni blue, black/yellow, black/green)...give me a surefire inspiration (maybe an elemental graphic on insoles, or mask design) and I might be interested.

Most nicknames are reaches (nowadays) IMO. Probably due to licensing issues they can't put MK graphics on them. Just let the community come up with a nickname, and watch'em sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most nicknames are reaches (nowadays) IMO. Probably due to licensing issues they can't put MK graphics on them. Just let the community come up with a nickname, and watch'em sell.
Yeah, but you know Nike....and when they feel like it, they'll hit you with that touch on the shoe which SCREAMS the theme without landing themselves in hot water. Just wishful thinking...especially for something as cool as Mortal Kombat.

I feel like it's a reach calling these "sub-zeros" and dubbing a Mortal Kombat pack based off the two color scheme (black/uni blue, black/yellow, black/green)...give me a surefire inspiration (maybe an elemental graphic on insoles, or mask design) and I might be interested.

I don't think it's really that serious

some ppl just like to have them.  I'm sure it's hard to wear all them pairs when you have that many anyways.  don't think it's dumb at all

Was watching those. Would have bid if I hadn't spent so much recently. I will say, those Hawaiis sold for more than that last week and he relisted them. Not sure if buyer flaked or HE REFUNDED cause he was mad about the price, but they only went for like 175 last week. We'll see if they pop up again :lol:  

Now I don't feel as bad. He wants 300 BIN for them.

Back
Top Bottom