2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah^ according to NiceKicks, those dropped 12/16/13 at Premier...which is weird since UCS dropped 2 days before, Neckfaces not even 2 weeks before, and Barber Shop highs almost 2 weeks after...and they were all Tape Box era.

Yeah^ according to NiceKicks, those dropped 12/16/13 at Premier...which is weird since UCS dropped 2 days before, Neckfaces not even 2 weeks before, and Barber Shop highs almost 2 weeks after...and they were all Tape Box era.
Ya I remember copping them off Premier actually, hmm weird. Really hoping for a new SB box actually!

I seem to remember these were like the first, or one of the first Tiff box drops.
I remember those dropping around the time the kumquat lows dropped. I might be wrong on this but I feel like I heard about/ saw the snake eyes before I saw those. Do you know if the snake eyes dropped before those did?

Also, I was so stoked to get those in all because of that turbo green swoosh. I was skeptical about the "patent leather snakeskin toe box" from the jump and needless to say when I got them in I was really turned off.. That material was straight gahhbage

I remember those dropping around the time the kumquat lows dropped. I might be wrong on this but I feel like I heard about/ saw the snake eyes before I saw those. Do you know if the snake eyes dropped before those did?

Also, I was so stoked to get those in all because of that turbo green swoosh. I was skeptical about the "patent leather snakeskin toe box" from the jump and needless to say when I got them in I was really turned off.. That material was straight gahhbage
Snake Eyes were Feb '14.

As far as I can tell, Tape Box era spanned 7/12-12/13 (17 months), beginning with Pushead 2s:
Id say pushead 2. I think it was the first tape box and man was it great.
and ending with Barber Shop highs the week after the UCS dropped.

...and Teal Box era started with Brickhouse lows 12/13 and is still going as of 7/15 (19 months and counting).

As far as I can tell, Tape Box era spanned 7/12-12/13 (17 months), beginning with Pushead 2s:
Id say pushead 2. I think it was the first tape box and man was it great.
Search skills on fleek 
smokin.gif

a red box would be dope

well on 2nd thought...would peeps start callin them yeezy sb boxes???

Last edited:
Originally Posted by eskymosteez

a red box would be dope
Since they are already using the red one for a lot of runners I dont think they would use that color maybe out of fear people cant differentiate the two... Or would they??

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been answered but does anyone know when those scorpion lows are dropping?
Actually that is what Nike SB at Agenda Long Beach called them.
The Nike SB wall has the Blue Ox's, then below that the Black Atlas', then below that the Gray Atlas', then below that 3 rows of the Scorpions.
That is what they were calling them, and will be released end of month, to beginning of August.

Seller says he shipped Monday morning and there still aren't any updates for the shipping info, usps. How many days should I wait before I start to wonder?

Back
Top Bottom