2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seller says he shipped Monday morning and there still aren't any updates for the shipping info, usps. How many days should I wait before I start to wonder?

USPS? Homie, it may show up before that updates. Also, make sure it isn't a shipping CONFIRMATION.

If he is a decent seller with a good rep, I wouldn't fret too much.

Seller says he shipped Monday morning and there still aren't any updates for the shipping info, usps. How many days should I wait before I start to wonder?
Id give it till monday. That way if he sent standard shipping it gives him the full 6 days.

Last edited:
I like the black/white box with red lettering

I think an all white box with red lettering would be cool

I think Nike should sell iD boxes for like an extra $35.

You know mad sneaker heads would bite

I'm on BoxTalk. Wrong kinda box though.

So, now that Grey Atlas dropped, PB dropped, what is next? Concepts? You guys really feeling those stained glass highs? Are those iridescent lows going to be stupid hard to go get? They are a nice collectors piece, couldn't wear them nowadays though. I bet they crease something bad. What's up with those tongues though? Why do I feel like I am seeing a lot of shoe with red accents on one foot, blue on the other lately? I need to stop procrastinating at work.

Any way to fix the yellowing on the sole? Not my pic.

Got my Paul Bunyans in and they're BEAUTIFUL. The white laces gotta go though. These are like infinitely more comfortable than all the recent dunk lows. I like the look of lows better but I think (aside from the iridescent joints) I will go with the hightop dunks only for now on.

USPS? Homie, it may show up before that updates. Also, make sure it isn't a shipping CONFIRMATION.

If he is a decent seller with a good rep, I wouldn't fret too much.

Id give it till monday. That way if he sent priority it gives him the full 6 days.

My thoughts exactly. I've had reputable companies take a week so I'd say don't worry just yet.

You guys really feeling those stained glass highs?

Are those iridescent lows going to be stupid hard to go get? They are a nice collectors piece, couldn't wear them nowadays though. I bet they crease something bad. What's up with those tongues though?.

No to the stained glass.

We are all asking the same questions about the iridescent dunks. Very little answers & details so far. The tongues look outta place but I don't mind them.

I'm on BoxTalk. Wrong kinda box though.

So, now that Grey Atlas dropped, PB dropped, what is next? Concepts? You guys really feeling those stained glass highs? Are those iridescent lows going to be stupid hard to go get? They are a nice collectors piece, couldn't wear them nowadays though. I bet they crease something bad. What's up with those tongues though? Why do I feel like I am seeing a lot of shoe with red accents on one foot, blue on the other lately? I need to stop procrastinating at work.
I guess technically Concpts is up next, but for me, nothing is up next as I don't really like the stained glass highs, and those iridescent lows are hideous IMO :lol: . To be honest, I still think this year has been pretty weak thus far release wise compared to the last couple years.

Last edited:
We are all asking the same questions about the iridescent dunks. Very little answers & details so far. The tongues look outta place but I don't mind them.

I actually don't mind them either but I feel like I have seen a handful of pairs doing the red on one foot, blue on the other lately. Those Kendrick Lamar Reeboks come to mind (but he did it literally).

I guess technically Concpts is up next, but for me, nothing is up next as I don't really like the stained glass highs, and those iridescent lows are hideous IMO :lol: . To be honest, I still think this year has been pretty weak thus far release wise compared to the last couple years.

Not feeling the highs either, looks like a low res printing of a graphic. The lows are the type of shoe I'd get just to have because they are ridiculous. But too much.

The iridescents remind me of a medicom release except slightly off.

Medicom always pulled together the dopest materials so well

On ISO box talk.... yes all shoes come from Nike in the regular boxes and the store has to do the switch.... As far as the ISO box, it has to be approved by Nike if they are going to put the Nike logos on it... Not sure if they are required to use a certain vendor not though.... The ISO boxes I have seem to all be of a higher quality so I think it is safe to say they are not made from the same cardboard as NIke boxes

I can't think of any recent ISOs that did NOT have Nike logos somewhere

Also the cost of the box and any extras are completely absorbed by the releasing shop..... which is crazy to me that Atlas still sold theirs for only $130.... I guess they got a quantity discount being 1100 or so boxes

(and I'd like a detailed look at the 50 pairs of grays that were sold with orange boxes... though they were probably just extras made up just in case something bad happened)

Back
Top Bottom